Chapter 5 - Reunited (1/2)

"And welcome to the community house! I assume you've been here before?" Tubbo said. "Yeah, I have. Dream took me here when I spawned. To, y'know, get supplies and stuff." Tommy responded. "Yeah, he did that with me too. He gives a full set of stone tools, a bed, food. No armour, though. Actually, reminds me, do you need any armour? I can get you some later, if you want." "Yeah, that would be nice," Tommy replied. They walked into the building. 

Inside, Dream was sitting on a chest holding a paper, and Sapnap was standing over him looking at the paper. It looked awfully suspicious, which Tubbo completely ignored, but Tommy took note of. Dream looked up from the paper to see the two boys standing at the entrance of the building. He handed the paper over to Sapnap. "Welcome back to the community house, Tommy! Is there anything you need?" "Ah," Tubbo said, "I'm giving him a tour of the place!" "I see. Well, please be on your way, Sapnap and I are trying to deal with some important business..." Tommy looked at Dream, knowing something was up. "What important business?" Tommy asked. "Ah. Well," Dream started, but Sapnap interrupted him. "Nothing! It's nothing! Go along now!" Dream looked at Sapnap and sighed. "It's confidential. Sorry, but we can't tell you." Tommy nodded, and Tubbo motioned to him to follow. They walked through the building, then went out another door. "I think you'll really like this building," said Tubbo. 

They walked up the path and to a castle, which had a large wall at the front, then on the inside was a large castle. Tommy had seen this in-game, but in real life... he was in awe. First of all, it was huge. Secondly, it was very well built, which seemed crazy because this had been made by hand. "It's... wow..." Tommy said, staring at the castle, amazed. "I know," said Tubbo. "It's really cool, isn't it? Oh hey, there he is!" they pointed towards a figure that was coming out of the castle. He was wearing a green t-shirt and had sunglasses on. "Hey, Tubbo! Ah, is this the new arrival?" Eret asked, smiling at Tommy. "Yeah, I'm Tommy. You're Eret, right?" "Yeah, Tubbo told you? I assume you're getting the tour now." "Wait," Tubbo said, "When did I say Eret's name?" Tommy stared at Tubbo for a second, realizing his mistake. "Um," Tommy stuttered, trying to come up with something, "You um, you said that you thought I'd really like Eret's castle?" "Oh yeah, I did say that. Hey Eret, do you wanna come along with us?" "Yeah, sure! Actually, first, I wanna do something. Tommy, look at me." Tommy looked at Eret, as Eret pulled his sunglasses down so they were just under his eyes. Tommy saw his eyes, which were fully scleras. No irises, no pupils. Tommy shivered. He had seen this in-game but.. this was terrifying in real life. Eret laughed at Tommy's reaction, and Tubbo smiled, trying to refrain from laughter. "Yeah," Eret said, "That's a pretty typical reaction... gets me every time. Anyways. Let's go to Wilburs place now, yeah?" Tubbo nodded, and he and Eret began walking away. Tommy sighed, relieved that he had gotten away with it, and followed along with the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 555