Chapter 2

It was a cold night. Dream, Sapnap, and George were all inside of the community building, chatting. Eret, tubbo, Wilbur Soot, Punz, Ponk, and Purpled were all in their homes, most being near a source of warmth and/or asleep. But then, a message popped up. It was the first one in a while. And it said:

Tommyinnit has joined the world.

It was, and had been since the beginning, the Dream Team's job to go find and welcome the new arrivals into the world, explain what was going on (Or at least, what they thought was going on), and get the new arrival situated with supplies and a place to sleep. So Dream, George and Sapnap went to spawn to find "Tommyinnit".

At spawn:

Where am I? How did I get here? Oh no. Is this where everyone else has gone? Where are they? Are they even here? Where am I? 

His head raced. Where was he, and how did he get here? What were the chances that his friends were here? Was he kidnapped? What in the world was going on?

But then he saw three figures coming from a distance. One was wearing what looked like a supreme shirt, one had a bandana, and the one in the middle was wearing a mask that portrayed a smiley face. It was Dream, George, and Sapnap. He yelled out to them. "Hello? Do I know you?" 

The men got closer. The one with the mask, supposedly Dream, began talking. "Welcome to our world. Do you remember anything?" Tommy began to speak, "Umm, yeah, I-" But he was cut off by Sapnap. "Of course he doesn't remember anything. None of us remembered anything." Dream sighed. "Right. Sorry. Well, you may have seen a message that popped up when you first got here. One saying, 'Tommyinnit joined the world'? That would be your name. Tommyinnit." Tommy looked at Dream, confused. Did none of them really remember anything? They didn't remember him? Would anyone else remember him? "Just call me Tommy. It sounds better. Don't need the 'innit' bit, y'know?" He laughed awkwardly, trying not to seem suspicious. "Well, we did all recognize our names at first... so yeah, maybe that's what you were called before. If there was a before. Follow me. We'll get you some supplies and a place to sleep." Tommy followed them silently. And then they arrived at the community house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 397