Chapter One

Have you ever thought of leaving a place with new identity, make new friends, traveling one place to another, hooking up with guys but don't get too attached to them?

Basically starting over?

I do.

You don't have to be afraid to make mistakes. If you did, you can just move to another place with new identity and start all over again. For every three to five months, I will move from one place to another with new identity, often pretend to be someone else.

For the past three years, I have changed four identities and traveled around. When you became someone that doesn't exist, things get easy and uncomplicated. You can leave anytime you want without having any second thoughts of leaving your loved ones behind.

Right now, I settled down in California's famous Blue Bay Hotel. I haven't pick my new identity yet. I was having the worse jet lag. I sipped on the Cosmopolitan in Blue Bay's beach bar, wearing denim short and white tank top with my black bikini.

I scanned the bar, leaning against the counter. Poor drunk guys are trying their best to stand up straight. Beside me was an example, a drunk guy have been hitting on the girl who was waiting for her drinks. I could see she was utterly disgusted by the guy.

I looked towards the VIP section, their cozy sofa and platform where they overlook the bar. It was the grey eyes that stopped me from looking elsewhere. He was looking straight at me, raising his beer up at me. I returned the gesture and bloody hell, he's damn freaking handsome and sexy with his confident grin and tousled hair as if he just woke up from his bed.

One thing I learned from traveling, guys who act like they didn't make any efforts on their looks are the best target for no strings attached hook up. One point scored for Mr. Handsome and sexy right there. Second point for NSA (No Strings Attached), he's rich. A rich boy doesn't want to settle down.

That's based on my first impression though.

He was the one who tear his eyes away from me when his friends smacked him on his arm. He rolled his eyes and I turned my back towards him.

"That's Beau, he's the owner of Blue Bay Hotel and the owner of this bar," The girl beside me said. I think she noticed the staring competition between Beau and me. I sipped on my drink, feeling like a kid caught stealing candy bar.

"Come on, just give me a kiss," A drunk guy was still harassing the girl beside me and his hand was on her arm right now. The girl seethed, "I swear if you still don't leave me the fuck alone, you will regret it,"

I'd used that before. It won't work. I shook my head and when I realized he was getting overboard. I stepped towards him, pulled his fat wrist behind his back and slammed him against the counter. The guy groaned in pain but pulled out a smile anyway, "I like it rough,"

I held him tighter and this time he struggled, "Oh man. Let me go!"

"I thought you said you like it rough? If I add more pressure on it, your poor fucking fat wrist will break into pieces and that should stop you from harassing girls who said no,"

"You fucking bitch!" He spat and I held it even tighter, "Sorry, what should you say to that lady?"

"I'm sorry! For fuck sake, I'm just having fun!" He tried to get out of my grip but I turned to the girl who looked at me with a surprised and impressed smile, "Thank you,"

Over the past years, one thing I never want to change was to improve myself. Since I'm surviving alone, I have to learn how to defend myself. So I learned Krav Maga and basically can kick some ass in boxing.