Chapter Four

Beau was checking his email in my suite's kitchen when I woke up. Dork the Dog came greeting me, I smiled, "Who's the good boy?" Dork the dog turned over, asking for a tummy rub with his tongue lolled out.

"It tickles me every time you said that to him," Beau said, closing his laptop. "Good morning," He kissed my forehead and said, "I got you something,"

I sat on the stool and Beau got a box of my favourite chocolates out from the fridge. I helped myself with one of it, "What for?"

"I'm sorry for yesterday," Beau apologised, caging me between his arms. I kissed him, wrapping my arms around his neck, "Thanks for the chocolate,"

It will be tough for me when I have to leave. That thought was push to the back of my mind when Beau pulled me into his arms for a kiss. I melted right into his arms and said, "Why are you not at work today?"

"Oh, we are going hunting with the Deyes, my sister and her husband,"

Donavan Watson is Danica's husband. Donavan worked alongside with Beau and I could see Donavan and Beau are trying very hard not to talk about business when they are having their personal time.

"Are you seeing my brother now?" Danica asked, sipping on her cold water.

I raised my eyebrow and shook my head, "No," I don't feel comfortable talking NSA with Beau's sister.

What the hell am I supposed to say?

Oh, hey Danica, I'm just having NSA sex with your brother and I liked it a lot.

"Beau looked pretty serious with you. I'm surprised he haven't ask you to be his girl yet,"

I have no idea how to answer Danica at all. Usually when I get into this situation, I will just bluff my way through. Now, facing Danica and behind of Beau, I can't seem to speak at all.

Beau turned, he's holding a long hunting rifle by his side. He looked so fucking sexy. I gave him the usual smile. He held his hand out and said, "I hope Danica is not giving you a hard time,"

Saved by Beau, indeed.

"Geez, she hardly said anything to me," Danica looked disappointed. Joseph laughed, "Maybe she don't feel comfortable talking about having sex with your brother, Danica,"

I blushed. Beau chuckled, "Ignore them, just a bunch of immature losers."

"We heard that," Joseph called out and Deacon shook his head, "Guys! We came to hunt, can you please focus?"

"Loosen up, Deyes," Donavan slapped Deacon's back.

Beau put a strand of my hair behind my ear and said, "There's elk not far away from here, you can try shooting it,"

"What if I missed?"

"Donavan and Deacon will handle the rest," Beau said. I looked at him and smiled, "You look sexy with that gun by the way,"

He looked at me with a cheeky smile, "Back to you,"

He passed me the rifle and whispered in my ears, "Spread your legs, baby,"

"You are not helping at all," I retorted.

He chuckled, "It's a bad idea to bring you to hunt, I can't concentrate with you here."

I rolled my eyes and put my finger on the trigger. Beau stood behind me and guided me, "It's going to be loud. Make sure you steady your feet."

"When do I pull the trigger?"

"I will let you know,"

Joseph waved his hand for a go. Beau nodded and said, "Go,"

I pressed down the trigger. Beau kept a steady hand to support my back when I jerked back. My ears were buzzing. Joseph and Deacon were talking to each other. Beau was just grinning at me. I think he knows I'm temporary deaf. He mouthed, "Wait for ten minutes,"