Chapter Three

Beau actually got us VIP seating for The Script concert. Beau wrapped his arms around me from the back and placed his face against the side of my face. The both of us were singing along 'Millionaires'.

I was having the time of my life with Beau.

That thought was new and it's scary.

I kept reminding myself all these years that I can't get too attached to people. I don't want to get too attached to Beau but I couldn't help myself. It wasn't normal for me. It was scary.

My third identity was Alexis Jaynes; I came from Australia, studied science, and just broke up with my boyfriend who cheated on me with my best friend. That was my France identity. That didn't work out so well and I left in three months due to communication problem. French is the only language I couldn't pick up well.

Throughout the three months, I met Kellan Cooper. He's a nice guy with perfect teeth and brown hair. He was my neighbour for that three months and he guided me through France. Maybe it was because I couldn't communicate with anyone in French, I grew attached to Kellan. He was... should I say, special?

He knew I have a secret that I'm not comfortable of talking about it. He didn't pry. He knew my name isn't Alexis Jaynes, he refused to acknowledgement me as Alexis, and he called me Love. He knew I was going to leave anytime, so every single time he will make sure to say goodbye to me.

Kellan was the one who brought me to get my tattoo. He too, got one on his side ribcage and I would never forget the quote:

'Never be afraid to try something new. Because life gets boring when you stay within the limits of what you already know'

I never get to say thank you to Kellan.

Beau kissed my temple and asked, "What's wrong?"

Beau always seems to be able to know what I'm thinking. I melted into those grey eyes and said, "Thank you,"

He raised his eyebrow and said, "The night is still young,"

xx

Beau and I got Chinese take-away and went back to his suite for the night. He was talking on the phone, about some upgrading for Blue Bay. I tuned out after he went into finance part. Dork the Dog was drooling beside me. I crunched my nose up, grabbed kitchen towel and wiped off his drool, "Dork, stop drooling on me,"

"I would do the same," Beau disconnected his phone and left it on the counter, grinning like a Cheshire cat. I rolled my eyes.

Ed Sheeran's thinking out loud was playing. Beau pulled me against him and said, "Dance with me,"

"I don't know how to dance, Beau,"

"Just follow me," He whispered against my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and sway here and there with Beau.

"We are going out to the sea tomorrow morning," Beau said.

"For?"

"It's a surprise. Wear that sexy black bikini," He chuckled when he saw me blushing.

I felt so awkward, trying to reach Beau's height. I ended up laughing, leaning against his chest. He chuckled, "You look like one awkward penguin,"

"Hey!" I smacked him lightly, "Don't you dare tell anyone about this,"

He smiled, "Tell people how beautiful you are? No way. I'm keeping all this to myself,"

xx

My hair was flying everywhere, thanks to the wind. Beau looked so delicious, driving that speedboat. I quickly gathered my hair into a bun and took some photos, not forgetting to take down Beau.