Chapter Eight

I've survived a lot of things, and I thought I'll probably survive this too. But I am not so sure if I can survive this too.

"Should we call room service?" Kellan asked, he was lounging on the couch, drinking his coffee. I closed my eyes, wrapped my arms around the pillow was as if I was holding on my life, "Okay,"

"Okay?" Kellan clicked his tongue, "Love, you have been in my bed, in that position ever since you knocked on my door. You need to get up,"

"I did," I replied, my tears are betraying me, "To the washroom,"

"Are you even listening to yourself?" When Kellan's mad, his accent tends to be stronger. Usually I would laugh at him but I just don't have the mood to do so. After I left the phone and my camera at the receptionist, I hurried to Legends, where Kellan is staying. I asked for his room number and knocked on his door.

I was a mess when I stood at Blue Bay lobby, trying to say goodbye to Beau. I actually had to stop his private lift using his password to buy some time for me because I am such a wuss that I didn't want to say goodbye at all.

I thought Beau and I could sit down and talk it out. But it wasn't easy for me. When Beau found out my stash, I actually felt relieved. I felt like Beau has given me a chance to breathe. To finally let go of what have been bottling in my heart. But when I saw the disappointment and hurt in his face, I knew I have to leave.

I have to get away. I need a new identity.

My heart is breaking. Every part of me misses Beau. I miss the way he spoils me, the way his eyes light up when I kissed him and the way he calls me beautiful as if it was my name. It's been three days since I last saw him. I haven't got any chance to rent a car and do what I supposed to do —create a new identity.

I wonder what is Beau doing now.

"Alright, that's it," Kellan announced, he pulled me out from the bed and forced me into the bathroom. I struggled against his grip as he switched on the cold water and dumped me into the bath tub. I screamed when the cold water hits me.

"That's wake up call for you, Brooklyn," Kellan said. It was the first time I saw Kellan being serious, "You need to stop mopping and do something,"

"I left, Kellan," I remembered telling Kellan why I showed up in his room, crying like a baby. Kellan was being patient to me for these few days.

"You are being fucking stupid," Kellan took his phone out and opened his Instagram. "Look at Beau Weston's Instagram, Brooklyn. Look at how desperate he is,"

Three days ago, Beau posted a picture of me in the pool with my wine and the incredible view. That was the second night. Below the caption, he wrote:

Three months ago, I met this beautiful girl. She is mysterious, strong and she can probably kick my ass, if she wants. She is stubborn as well. I told her to stay but she went against it. I told her we can work this out; she said it's not that easy.

I, Beau Weston am finally out of my cards. I need to find her.

Her name is Brooklyn Rae Jaynes. Her photo will be on my twitter account. If you saw her anywhere in California, please DM me a sneaky candid photo of her and let me know the location. I will go anywhere, anywhere to get her back.

I was aware of the cold water still running above my head. Kellan switched it off and sat outside of the tub while I looked at the second photo, he made it into a collage. It was taken at The Script concert, with Bella and Boo and it was a candid photo of me running away from him in the groceries store.