Chapter Two

I got out from the fitting room, with a black satin dress, showing a lot of skin. It's totally not my style but I just wanted to make fun of Beau.

He looked up from his phone and dropped his jaw.

He gritted his teeth, "Brooklyn Rae Jaynes," He stood up and pushed me into the fitting room, he stared down at me and said, "It's not even funny," He pushed his hard-on to my stomach. I gasped and I can't help myself from bursting into helpless laughter.

For the past two nights in Blue Bay Suite, Beau came over every night from work to hang out. I found out he was living right beside my suite and he has a dog, Dork the Dog. I had the pleasure to meet Dork the dog last night. He is a beautiful golden retriever. I also found out Warner is Beau's middle name, Beau Warner Weston.

This is the first time Beau got so close to me. His breath was tickling the side of my cheek. He breathed down to my neck, "Change this damn thing off or I will do it for you,"

Last night, I told Beau I have to go shopping for more clothes since it turned chilly. Beau said he would tag along since its weekend and he don't have to work.

"I don't even know why you want to come along," I said, grabbing my bag after I paid for some jeans and also that tight dress was secretly sitting among those jeans. He was leaning against his black Mercedes sport car. He narrowed his eyes, "People said you will get to know someone better if you go shopping with them,"

I smiled, "So? Got anything from me?"

"Yes," He opened the door for me, "You are so goddamn sexy, I can't stop thinking about putting my hands all over you," Then he shut the door with me laughing in his car.

xx

"All the photos you took in your camera," Beau started as we walked into Blue Bay together, "where is your favourite place?" I didn't get to reply him.

We bumped into the two guys who were with Beau the first night I met him.

"Joseph, Deacon," Beau placed his warm hand on the back of my waist. He picked up the rest of the bags and the younger one with blond hair and a wide smile, "You are not introducing this beautiful girl to us?"

"This beautiful girl is out of your reach," Beau said in a warning tone.

I rolled my eyes and said, "I'm Brooklyn,"

"I'm Joseph and this is my brother, Deacon. You are the girl who kick Sylvester's ass,"

"Not really his ass," I crunched my nose in disgust. The two guys laughed and Beau sighed, "Where are you heading?"

"To the bar," Deacon answered and looked at me then back at Beau, "want to join us?"

I was in the mood for some drinks after a long day of shopping. I beamed, "Sure! Let me put my bags first,"

"Shopping eh?" Joseph held a teasing tone at Beau. Beau narrowed his eyes at Joseph and passed the bags to the counter and said, "Bring it up to Suite two,"

"Yes, Mr. Weston," The receptionist blushed, looking away from Beau. Beau took my hand and we walked towards the beach bar. We were directed to the VIP seat straight away.

Beau was ordering drinks when I came back from the washroom. I heard Deacon saying something about shopping.

Beau looked annoyed, "I didn't pay for her. She refused and paid herself,"

"Who is she, anyway," Joseph asked casually, "you met her like what? Three days ago?"

"Suite Two eh? Is this why you've been leaving early from work?" Deacon added.