chapter 1

sunhee pov

*RING RING RING*

'ugh i hate waking up to my alarm, it's the most dreadful sound ever.'

i reached over to my bedside desk to turn my alarm off after hearing my annoying brother walk in....

"YAH KIM SUNHEE WAKE UP"

wanting to sleep for 5 more minutes i groan and tell him to get out, resulting in him hitting me with a plushie that was on my bed.

"oUcH ouCH OKAY OKAY IM UP, goodness gracious sunoo how hard do you hit.

"obviously not hard since it takes you forever to get up."
i sarcastically laugh at my brother's little remark resulting him in hitting me again but not as hard.

"get up now will you, we'll be late AGAIN."

"yea whatever get out so i can get ready."
as he walks out of my room i quickly get out of bed and into the shower letting the hot water run down my skin. 'today's gonna be a long day' i thought.

after getting dressed i run into the kitchen seeing my brother waiting for me on a chair while he plays on his phone.

"pftt took you long enough"

i was rushing to put my shoes on and told him to hurry up so we could go. 'wow and he was blaming me for being slow'

"you're going to school looking like that?" he stared at me up and down with a judging face.

"well you were the one rushing me so deal with it"

he walks over, fixes my hair and organises my uniform. "did you even eaten yet?"

"no of course not" i thought me running around frantically would've stated that. he hands me an apple and pushes me out of the door, closing it and locking it behind him.

"eat it on the way to school." i smile at him genuinely

"thanks sunoo" yep, he may be a pain in the ass sometimes, but he really is a caring and loving brother.

~

we finally reached school after a 20 minute walk and i could already see my friends waving at me from the front gate. after saying bye to sunoo i run to them and hug them

"we're you waiting for me?"

"yea we got here not too long ago" my best friend jake said along with my other best friends jay and youngmi. we've been friends since we were little. we grew up together in australia (aksjskka just pretend jay is from Australia bc that's where im from so bOoM) and moved here to Korea after our parents found better jobs here. we've still been inseparable since.

"hey i heard there's a new kid joining our class today" classic youngmi, overhears all the tea and drama from everyone.

"yea i heard that too" jake also said

"me three" jay added

'was i the only one that didn't hear about this....'
my thoughts were interfered by the school bell ringing, signalling for us to head to class.

"hey what do we have first" i asked to no one in particular since were all in the same classes.

"uhhHhhHhh i think we have math first with mr. bang" (hehehhe yes bringing bang chan into this bc im not over the last time he taught us math which i may or may not have failed to get right....)