chapter 7

still sunghoon pov

'i guess she had it all along' i said smiling to myself. i just got back home from having ice cream with sunhee, and was trying to piece everything together
it made sense though after I thought about it .
i must've dropped it at the ice rink and she probably picked it up. (no shit Sherlock! why am i saying this it's literally my own book eye-) wow im an idiot (yes he is👀)

*mentally facepalms* (idk what im saying- maybe i should stop writing these at night so iM noT wEirD i gUeSs.... idek anymore I'll stop now😔)

i threw myself onto my bed remembering everything that happened this afternoon.

*flashback*

the bell had rung signalling the end of school.

'ugh finally, last period was absolute torture'

i put my earphones in and was about to walk home, until sunhee came up to me. she was standing there smiling widely and was looking at me curiously.

i took out my earphones and listened to what she had to say.

sunhee pov

the bell finally rang. as soon as i hear it i quickly pack my stuff into my bag and run out the door. although before i could youngmi stopped me.

"woah woah where you going in such a rush"

"i asked sunghoon to get ice cream with me"

i said to her in a monotone voice trying to hide the secret excitement in my voice.

"WHAT YOU ASKED HIM ON A DATE ?"

"ITS NOT A DATE" i whisper yelled at her, since she was getting too loud.

"pftt sureee sureeeee. you have fun then. better tell me everything later though" she squealed and let me off to meet with sunghoon.

i was waiting for sunghoon near the gate in front of the school. i saw him start to walk past me. i ran up in front of him and tried to catch him before he left. i looked up at him a bit, since i was only up to his shoulders. (no i'm not i'm literally 175cm😔)
he looked down at me, removing his earphones, and gave me a questioning look.

'woah his eyes are so pretty...was he always this dazzling?'

"what's up?" sunghoon snapped me out of my thoughts

"ohh..uhhh..." i was hesitating a bit since he caught me staring at him for too long.

"uhmm ice....cream....?" i looked up at him with a confused face.

'did he forget?'

"oh" was all he said. it looked like he was trying to process something in his mind. but lucky me. I CANT READ MINDS.

"wait you meant today?" he looked a bit shocked. maybe he thought we'd go another day, not on the exact day i asked him. oh well i guess next time works too.

"ohh uhhh, no it's fine if you're busy, i guess i got too excited-"
my eyes widened at what just came out of my mouth. I quickly tried to recompose myself, hoping he didn't realise what i just said, or notice the warmth that's creeping to my cheeks.