chapter 4

sunhee pov

i knocked on youngmi's door to see her mum open it.

"OH HELLO DEAR HOW ARE YOU? I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN SO LONG" she pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"im good mrs jeon , how are you?"

"oh of course im doing great, come in sweetie come in"
she let go of the hug, finally letting me breathe.

"youngmi should be down soon"

i nodded at her and sat on the couch waiting for youngmi to walk down the stairs.

'any second now'

uGh what's taking her so long. i walked up the stairs and knocked on her door. she opened it and yanked me into her room, literally screaming in my face, bursting my eardrums.
"HELP I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WEAR"

"YO CHILL STOP SCREAMING, bro just wear that you look fine"

she was wearing black ripped jeans, a beige beret, a yellow crop top and a black jacket.

"ugh easy for you to say. you're not trying to impress anyone"
she crossed her arms across her chest and frowned at me.

"bro what are you talk- OHHHH DO YOU STILL HAVE THAT LITTLE THING FOR JAY AHAHHA"

i bursted our laughing after realising her little crush on jay. she's liked him for almost a year now and hasn't said anything. i remember when he bought her that bread and she got so excited squealing to me, when we were away from them later in the day.

"ughhh yes i do okay, stop laughing it's not funnyyyyy"

i stopped laughing after she started whining.

"you look fineeee trust meeee, that beret is so cute, you have nothing to worry about"

i tried to reassure her and after a few more looks in the mirror she agreed.

"okay fine, what about you though"

she eyed me up and down questioning if that was really what i was going to wear.
"what do you mean. what's wrong with it?"

i was long blue jeans and a grey hoodie, with my hair in a messy bun and was wearing my glasses.
(perfect study-date outfit🥺)

"aiyaa okay as long as you're happy with it"

she went to grab her bag and was about to walk
downstairs so we could leave until i grabbed her attention

"heyyy wait what do you mean, is something actually wrong with it?"

i didn't have to impress anyone, but i do care about my outfit sometimes.

"no you look cute it's fine. nice and simple i likey"

i giggled at her and then we finally went downstairs and left to meet the others at the ice rink.

~

we arrived at the skating rink and found the two j's waiting for us inside.
(jay and jake... i'm sorry i had to😔)