Issues (Damien)

Y/N's PoV
"Damien come on! Just get your suit on!" I yell at my husband as he pouts on the bed. "Damien, we are going to be late. This is Olivia's big day and you're about to make us late!" I yell again. I was trying to fix my pants cause I refuse dresses. I hear movement from behind me and hope that my childish husband was getting ready. I grab my converse and tie them. Maybe I shouldn't go. Maybe I should go pick up Jonah.

"Maybe you should go buy a new personality. You need to lighten up. Being a real fuckin bitch." Damien mumbles under his breath but I catch it. I spin around, mouth hanging wide open.

"Did you just imply that I'm uptight? Says the one that has an anime schedule, and wont let me feed the cats. The one that told me I had to get a babysitter for OUR child, because you had a show to watch!" I roll my eyes, run my hand through my hair and grab my keys. "I'll be in the car. If you're not there in 5 minutes, I'm leaving without you and you can get Shayne to drive you." I go to turn around but his hand catches my arm. "After the wedding, I'm going to my dads, Jonah and I will be staying there tonight."

"Y/N, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." Damien says. I rip my arm from his grasp.

"Five minutes." Is all I say as I walk out to the car.

We both get out of the car and head towards the building the wedding was being held in. I see Shayne and walk over to him. "You can sit by Damien. I'll be by Ian." I don't give him time to ask why, I just head inside. I smile at everyone and take my seat next to Ian.

"Why're you sitting here. Isn't this Shayne's seat?" Ian asks with a laugh.

"Ask Damien Haas why his wife is sitting here." I tell him, taking my phone out and scrolling through Instagram.

"Oh, he said something. What'd he say?" Ian asks me, an arm on my shoulder.

"Told me I was being a bitch because he was making us late." I tell Ian.

"Really?"

"Yeah, if I remember correctly he said maybe you should go buy a new personality, you need to lighten up, being a real fucking bitch." Ian seems shocked as I say that. "Jonah and I will not be there tonight. I'm gonna get a hotel room. My father is out of town and I don't feel like asking the babysitter to keep him overnight while I sleep in the car." I smile.

"Or you can stay at my house?" Ian suggests.

"I can't do that. Damien would think something is going on." I tell Ian.

"But it's better than the car or a hotel." Ian says. "Plus, I've known you longer than Damien so he can suck it." I laugh and shrug.

"Ok, I'll give Damien the car keys if you're ok driving me to get Jonah?" I ask him.

"Of course." Ian smiles. I catch Damien staring at me and Shayne trying to speak to him. We've been married for four years now, together for six, and had a child for five. I don't understand what is issue is.

After Sam and Olivia's wedding we're at the party. I walk over to Shayne and Damien where my husband is on his 5th beer. I toss the keys at him. "Here. Jonah and I are staying with Ian tonight you can drive yourself home." Damien stands up.

"What? Why? Y/N you know I didn't mean it." Damien says.

"If you didn't mean it you wouldn't of said it." I turn around and begin to walk away, hearing Shayne.

"She's got you there buddy." I chuckle and head towards Olivia and Courtney.

"So happy for you Liv liv." I smile and give her a hug. 

"Thank you Y/N. Probably the happiest day of my life." I can tell she's being honest. The smile on her face couldn't get any bigger.

"Just wait until the babies start coming." I laugh. "Nothing better than that."

"Why didn't you bring Jonah?" Courtney asks.

"I planned on it but Damien didn't like the idea and I wasn't gonna argue with that. So I got a babysitter. So Liv, planning on children?" I ask her.

"Yes but not for a little while." She laughs. "Have you told Damien yet?" Courtney and Olivia say simultaneously.

"Oh no. I don't know when." I laugh. Yeah pregnant with another baby.

"Y/N it's going on 2 months already. You need to tell him." Courtney scolds me. "You can see a bump." She was right but I didn't want to make him angry. He's been on edge lately.

"I understand why she doesn't wanna tell him. I can see it too, he's been in a bad mood lately. Like non stop." Olivia points out.

"Thank you." I laugh. "Now enough about me. This is your day." I point at her.

After about two hours Ian walks towards me. "Ready to go?" He asks.

"Yeah, I've already texted the babysitter and Jonah is barely awake." I laugh, I just wanted to see my baby.

"Ok, lets go." Ian and I head out to his car and sigh as I sit down.

"I'll be right back." I get out of the car and head over to my car, I grab the car seat and bring it back over to Ian's car. "Now we can go." I laugh. Ian pulls out of the parking lot and we head for the babysitters. When we pull in I see Jonah and Marie sitting on the porch. "Thank you so much Marie. Here is your 30 bucks. Was he any trouble?" I ask, picking up my son. He puts his head in the crook of my neck, tired out.

"No he is never a problem. We watched tv then played superheroes for a couple hours actually." Marie laughs.

"Well, I better get him to bed. So I'll see you next time I need you." We laugh and I put Jonah in his carseat.

"Mommy, why is uncle Ian in the car?" Jonah sleepily asks.

"Because baby, we're spending the night with uncle Ian." I explain to him, setting his backpack next to his seat. I get back in the front seat and we head to Ian's.

"Ok you know where everything is right?" Ian asks me with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go put him to bed. Then can I take a shower?" I ask him.

"Of course you can." I head upstairs with Jonah asleep in my arms. Once I get him laid down and covered up, I head for the shower.

Gonna make a part 2