Chapter 16 ~ Another Year

You seemed to have made a great friendship with Lupin, he had changed greatly and wasn't like the boy who had bullied you and Severus. He apologised to you and Snape for it, you accepted it while Severus turned up his nose slightly.

Whenever Snape walked in with you chatting with Lupin jealously flashed in his eyes, like Remus would take you away from him, because of this Severus got more cold to Remus and you, flashing angry looks.

When the news came out that Serious black had been sighted he got more annoyed, believing that Remus was helping Black get into the castle.

You were looking out of your window late in the day and see Remus messing with the whomping willow. Confused you also see Severus following him, so quickly you rush down and after immobilising it you quickly went into the hole and followed the two.

You come out at the shrieking shack and quietly go up the stairs. You hear a bang and running, quickly you run up the stairs to see Peter Pettigrew. You blink and look confused as he is pulled backwards. Opening the door you got more in shock. Serious black and Lupin stood, their wands pointed at Peter while Ron, Hermione and Harry sat in the corner. "Where is Severus?" you ask, making them all turn to you.

Harry pointed to the destroyed bed and you quickly move to go and find him while the others left the shack.

Snape laid, blood seeping from his head, he had fallen onto the bed with such force that it had collapsed on him. You pulled him out and wiped the blood off his face, his eyes snapped open and he panicked but relaxed as you hugged him.

"Are you okay?" you ask him gently, pushing his matted hair out his face.

"Where are they?" Severus franticly asked

"They have gone to the castle," you say. "You are in no fit state to go running off" you say gently.

Severus pushes past you. "It's the full moon tonight." he said.

"Oh no" you say and run after him.

To your and Severus's horror, you discover that Lupin has turned into a werewolf. You get between Lupin and the kids but is easily batted away. Quickly you get up and help Ron to the medical Wing. He had a bad bite on his foot.

Snape huffed all the way back, he was obviously annoyed and you were going to find out why.

"Severus," you say "What is wrong?" you ask as you walk with him to his office.

"nothing" he hisses

You raise your eyebrows "Yeah, okay" you say folding your arms. "Is this about me spending time with Remus?" you ask. Severus looks at you "Are you Jealous?" you laugh and take his hands in yours. "My eyes are only to you" you kiss him. "None can replace you."

Severus smiled. "I was being a little unreasonable" he muttered.

"Yes you where" you laugh, kissing him gently "I'm yours"

Severus smirked down at you, domination and possessiveness filed his eyes. "Always?" he asked.

"Always" you smile.