Chapter 25 ~ The Room Of Requirement 🍋

Warning: sex

The rest of the year went slowly. You only got to see Severus either while eating (But Umbridge always kept an eye out to see if you sat together and made that stupid squeak of hers) or in the corridors where you could stop and talk for a second. On one particular occasion, he asked you to meet him on the seventh floor.

So there you stood, confused. He wasn't there. You think about Severus, thinking of your sadness not to be with him and your annoyance that he wasn't there. Such strong emotions washed over you that a small door appeared in the wall.

You poke your head around the door to see a small room with a double bed. Next to the bed on a chair sat Severus.

"What is this place?" you marvel.

"The room of requirement," Severus said. "I was passing here, thinking of you and I just found it"

"can anyone discover us here?" you ask and Severus rose from his seat and walked up to you

"Not to my knowledge" he said,

"Does this mean we can meet here?" you ask grinning.

"I hope so yes" he smiles, bringing you up in his arms and kissing you gently.
"Oh how I have missed you (y/n)" he cooed.

"I have missed you too Severus" you murmur

Warning stars here

He leans down to you and kisses you again, this time much more passionately. He wanted more, he had craved you when you were apart. He wanted to feel your warm body wrapped up in his arms and hear your slow breathing.

Gently laying you on the bed he climbs on top of you and looks down at you in wonder before kissing you once more.

He started stroking your hair and gently nipped your lip to give his tongue entry to your mouth and after a quick battle for dominance, Severus won. he explored your mouth savouring your taste before letting go to breathe.

You take this opportunity to quickly undo some of his buttons and pull his robe from him, leaving his white shirt and dark trousers.

"You are being hasty" Severus muttered into your ear darkly. "you will soon get what you desire".  He mutters a spell into your ear and you feel your skin react to the cold room.

"You said I was being hasty?" you ask smirking.

"I may also want to quicken the pace" he whispered. He flicked your nipple before rubbing it gently.

You moan slightly and he smirks, pleased how you were reacting to him, gently nibbling your earlobe he starts travelling down your neck and to your nipple with little kisses and bites. When he reached your nipple and gently licked it while taking his other hand and massaging your other boob.

You start squirming under him and he smirks. "You shall wait my dear" he said. He started kissing you down again to your sex and down your leg, before back up and ended up with his face hovering in front of your sex.

"Don't move" he whispered. He took one hand and gently caressed the inside of your legs. Meanwhile, he had started to lick your sensitive area, swirling it around in his tongue and with his other hand, he gently inserted one of his fingers into you.

Taken by surprise you moan and he smirks. "Are we close darling?" he cooed and you nod, shutting your eyes and relaxing as a wave if pleasure rushed over you.

"Don't you relax yet" he cooed darkly in your ear. "You still have more to witness". In a quick movement, he lined himself up with your hole and gently slides himself into you. You mage a face in surprise and he looks down at you. "Are you in pain?" he asked, taking your face and caressing it gently.

"No" you lie.

"You lier" he mutters, and immediately took himself out of you.

You whined at the loss of him and he smirks darkly.

"Don't lie to me then darling" he cooed. "I will be slow".

Again he inserted himself into you slowly, watching your face contort as he stretched you.

After waiting for you to get used to him your wine at the loss of movement. Severus took this as go and started to move, quickly gathering speed. You moan and grab his back as he goes deeper and deeper, he hits your g spot over and over and you moan loudly. You feel Severus' cock twitch and just as you orgasmed again he brought his cock out of you and cummed.

"We should do this now often" You pant up to him.

Severus smirks and collapsed next to you, he wrapped his arms around you and nuzzled into the back of your neck. You felt his heavy breathing warm you and you snuggle your butt until him, against his still bulging cock.

You have an idea and quickly wiggle away from his grasp. He looks at you with confusion as you grab his cock and start stroking it. Immediately he moaned at this and shuffled up to the headboard as you took him intimate your mouth.

Gently sucking you use your tongue to gently rub him up and down. Severus rocks his hips and he goes deeper inside your mouth, he started to moan as you carried on, bobbing your head back and forward. Severus grabs your hair and pulled it as you feel his cock twitch again and he lets out a loud groan as he fills your mouth.

You let go and quickly swallow it before looking at Severus, he had his eyes closed but snapped them open and smirked at you.

"that was perfect" he groaned, taking you up in his arms and kissing your head.

he went back to his position of into your neck and wrapping his arks around your middle. Quickly you abs he fall asleep.