Chapter 24 ~ Moving Out

You do what Severus said, and soon a new rule came out.

(Pls don't bully me for this

(Pls don't bully me for this. I tried my best to make this)

You see it and start to sob gently. Hiding it from everyone there you go to your old room and start to breakdown in sobs.

You wipe your tears and walk down to your room with Severus. You start packing your things, to take it up to your old room.

You hear a door open and you feel the warm arms wrap around your waist.

"what are you doing?" He murmurs in your ear.

"haven't you seen it?" you ask. "the Educational decree."

"Enlighten me" he said.

"No teachers may have a romantic relationship with another teacher" you mumbled.

You feel Severus's arms slacken a bit but he still held you. "Come, sit" he said, placing you next to him on the bed. "This silly decree will come and then go. But I am always here" he stops and looks at you, a deep love on his eyes. "I will help you get your things together" he said.

You finish packing and quickly go to your old room. Unpacking there you find one of Severus' black undershirts. It smelt of dark yet sweet chemicals, aftershave and an odd underlying smell you couldn't give a name. But it attracted you.

You get changed and put on his shirt was a bit big. You snuggle up into it you, feeling like he was there with you, at least in spirit.

What was going to happen now? You wanted to spend time with Severus and be with him, however, you would be fired if you showed love toward him.  You knew Severus was so fragile when it came to love.