This is Felix

We don't really have a nickname for him because 1

We don't really have a nickname for him because 1. We are not a very creative family and 2. He hates nicknames, especially about his own name. I don't know why, maybe, nah I really have no idea. He finished high school last year and is now starting his freshmen year in agriculture. Frankly, I kind of forgotten what specifically he wants to be afterwards so I'm gonna go ahead and say he wants to be a farmer. Hehe, Felix a farmer? What a weird image.

He loves go out clubbing a lot, drinking booze, kissing chicks and whatnot. Dad had a hard time with him, especially when he got a tattoo that is a thick line that swirls all over his body, up his neck and stops near his Adam's apple. When Felix had the 'Maverick' role all of dad's attention was on him since he wasn't following the job description of the oldest sibling in the house at the time.

The rest of us e.i Ethan, Dylan and myself got away with a lot of shit unnoticed. Ee was always away at Claud's, Dill was always off at some party even though everyone including himself were 16 at the time. Me? I went to 1st and 2nd base with a dude in Felix's basketball team. It was a one off thing but my god it was amazing. He was hot but demanding. It was until he went to unbutton my jeans that I felt uncomfortable and left from behind the old arcade store, only ever seeing him around in the hallways.

Anyway. Enough about me. You'll hear from him later.

It was only two weeks before exams and the loss of his second hand blue BMW that Felix took school seriously and fortunately got enough to succeed. Dad will only give back the vehicle at the end of the holidays and my brother was excited to get his 'baby' back. But now, with the new additions to the family a.k.a distractions, will Felix succeed in getting his precious car back or will his keys be attached to dad forever?

Nah, it won't be long before he tries and steals it from him. I can't wait for the possibility of him being caught, it will be glorious.