Here is Fletcher

If there was going to be a nerd in this family it would be Fletch

If there was going to be a nerd in this family it would be Fletch. Look! He's got the glasses, awkwardness, the brains, everything! Though he's family, and we love him. He's 20 years old but he started really getting into the money business around 11 years ago when he started asking dad questions about all our savings because he wanted a race car at that point or something. Then over the years he just started taking over somehow, Dad not doing it because he was relieved that he can have someone else explain this stuff other than him.

He's about to start his sophomore year at West Heights collage and he's really enjoying it so far. He wants to run a bank and teach kids early so they know how to look after themselves financially. I always just claim that he wants to rob it and that's his cover story. He neither claims or denies it. Mom was always the one to handle the money, but when she died dad had to relearn everything again. He was so relieved that one of his kids could handle that part of parenting. Fletcher just wants to be close to mom in some way, though being able to handle the money was a weird way to go. But, hey! Whatever, right?

He made a few friends but it was really his roommate we met properly. His name is Archie something, Benedict? I don't know but he is nice to look at. He, if I remember correctly, is doing business and has a side job of modelling. I'm not the only one who noticed his looks it seems. They've already lived together for nearly year and they work so well together. They look so cute together too. They would look cute together if they swung that way. But maybe that's just me hoping for a brother who knows what I'm going through, I guess.

Archie's really cocky but nice at the same time, when I went to visit Fletch and my other brothers one time, he jokingly handed me a 6-pack of beer but warned me not to lose my virginity to anyone in the sport teams

Archie's really cocky but nice at the same time, when I went to visit Fletch and my other brothers one time, he jokingly handed me a 6-pack of beer but warned me not to lose my virginity to anyone in the sport teams. It was funny when he got reprimanded by my older brother along with the rest of my siblings, saying I'm not allowed to drink and have sex until I'm married. He pretended to agree and apologise for his behaviour, but he immediately contradicts his words by winking at me. He's pretty funny.

The collage is just a couple of bus rides away from home and school so I occasionally drop by whenever I miss them. Though they never say it out loud but I know they are happy to see me. Fletch occasionally tries to teach me about finance but I'm never really bothered by it (I get confused the whole time). I'll just get my future husband to do it. If I don't die alone that is. HA HA HA. Crying on the inside of how true that is. But that's just my gay ass having incredibly high expectations on guys from books I've read. And also I'm awkward as heck and scared shitless of talking to hot boys. But, hey! My anxiety will die out eventually, right?

Right?