𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐 〣( ºΔº )〣

(Y/N)'s POV:

It's finally sunday!

Today me, dad and Keigo are going to the mall to go shopping! I really want a new teddy bear for my collection. It has been a long time since Keigo decided to come with us, I'm so happy!

Ooo... I should give him a special gift before he leaves! No way he'll forget about me that way!

"(Y/N), Keigo. Are you two ready to go?" Dad says, standing at the front door with his jacket and shoes already on.

I hear Keigo running down the stairs. "On my way!" He yells.

I quickly run to the front door and slip on my red sneakers.

I jump and grab my denim jacket from the coat rack and put it on.

Meanwhile, Keigo is tying his black sneakers.

We're ready to go!

/Le timeskip ╮(︶▽︶)╭

I take a sip from my (F/Boba/Drink) and look out of the window from the café. It's very rainy and grey and the sun is nowhere to be seen. I wish it was the same weather as last week. It's so foggy, I can barely see anything. Mommy sure is busy today with hero work.

"So, Keigo." Dad says. "Are you excited to go to Tokyo? It's a huge city!"

"Yeah... I am. I can't wait to continue my future there. But I am going to miss it here." He answers, looking at me with guilt in his eyes.

I smile at him. "We will be okay, Keigs. You've been wanting to leave for so long! I am very very proud of you, big bro." He looks at me with an impression so pure, this isn't describable in any way. I see little tears forming in his eyes. "Tch, Keigo. You're always so overdramatic," rolling my eyes. I hear Keigo laugh. "You're never this open, kid. I'm happy to spend some time with you before I go." He wraps an arm around me, the other one petting my soft hair. I flinch at the sudden contact, but quickly relax.

FLASH!

"Seriously dad?!" Keigo scoffs. "What? You two are so cute! We have to treasure moments like this, mostly because you'll be leaving so soon!" Dad pouts, putting his little camera away. I just roll my eyes, again.

Me and Keigo gave him that camera a couple of years ago for his birthday. I didn't know he still had it! I wonder what's on it...

/Timeskip >< /

We just left the toy store and are now walking on the streets, on the way home. I got a big, fluffy teddy bear from dad. It's so floofy!

Suddenly, I hear a loud bang, black smoke surrounding the buildings around us. I immediately grab my brother's hand. "W-what is going on?" I ask with a shaky voice.

/Little disclaimer ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ /

In this AU, Hawks goes to Tokyo to become a hero, to become a hero to free society. I don't really understand what happens between Dabi and Hawks and I don't wanna spoiler anything for any anime watchers so this is what happens in my story, I hope you understand! <3

Love you all! xx Rosa-chan ^^

I hear people screaming and the ground underneath my feet starts shaking. "(Y/N), Keigo. Grab my hands. We're going." My dad says as he yanks me and my brother inside a building.

My head is filled with desperate yelling and fear. Are we going to die? 

Is this the end?

Buildings collapse through the whole city. People are running everywhere. Cars crash into each other. Fire and smoke surrounds everyone.

All of a sudden, the roof of the building where we're hiding gets blown away. Black smoke fills the room and it's getting harder to breathe. The grip around my dad's hand tightens. I desperately hold my brother's arms, never wanting to let go.

"HAHAHAHAHA! Poor, weak humans. So selfish. There is nothing you all can do to stop us. We are going to take over this planet!" I look up to see a terrifying man talking in the middle of the street, with 2 other men standing behind him. 

The one in the front is very tall, with slender legs and a black hood over his face. The man behind him at the right has weird holes in his body and the one left looks like... slime? He's green and very liquid-looking. 

"Little do you know what's about to happen..." The green villain puts on a maniacal grin and jumps to one of the other buildings where people are hiding. "I'll kill you all!!"    

At the same time, the villain with weird holes in his body jumps to the building we are in. Everyone who is hiding with us start to freak out and run around like crazy. 
What do I do? I look up at my dad and Keigo. My brother has a stern look on his face and my dad is clearly panicking. The villain is getting closer and closer to us, destroying every  single thing on it's way to the building.

Where are the heroes when you need them the most?! 

Suddenly, I feel two strong arms around my waist, lifting me up from the ground and bringing me to the side of the wall. It's my dad. My brother puts his arms around me protectively, trying to keep me safe. 

I look up at the screaming mess in front of me to see that the villain has shot every, single one in the building. 
They are not dead, but clearly not able to move. Are they... paralyzed?

"Now then... if it isn't the sweet husband of our pro hero Natura.
How sad she isn't here to protect you.
Don't worry though, we didn't do anything to hurt her! At least... we didn't want to." The villain has a creepy, psychopathic grin on his face while slowly making his way to our spot. Dad stands up and stands in front of me and Keigo. I can clearly see the anger and fear in his clenched fist.

Now then... as you all heard our beautiful speech, I guess it's time for me to end this. He cracks his nuckles and stops walking.

The grip in Keigo's arms tighten. I can feel the fear flowing through his body. 

I was right... this is the end.

I'm sorry.

(A/N) 
So this was flashback part 2! I hope you enjoyed it, loads of crazy stuff has happened!

I am planning on making 3 flashback parts in total, so still 1 to go!

See you then!
Love, Rosa-chan  ^ω^

Words count: 1102