𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟦/(^ × ^)\

^I drew this myself hehe, I hope you like it! ^

(A/N)

Thank you so much for 450+ reads, I never expected this story to get any reads at all! *sweatdrops* anyway, we are now back in the present, just before the entrance exam!

/End Flashback/

(Y/N)'s POV

"Honey, you are going to be late for the exam!" My mom yells from the living room. I am currently standing in front of my mirror, deciding what to wear to the entrance exam. I walk over to my wardrobe to grab a (F/C) cropped top with black leggings. I spin around once before I sprint downstairs. I grab my jacket and put on my sneakers. "Good luck, (Y/N) I'm sure you are gonna rock it!" I walk over to my mom and give her a quick peck on the cheek. "Thanks, mom. See ya!" With that I run off to the train station.

Honestly I really don't know how to feel. I am nervous but confident at the same time. My quirk is pretty good, but compared to the others? No idea. I trained a lot with my mom and I used to train with Keigo when was still here, but we were still young, so it was mostly laughing and cracking jokes. Wow, it has been years since I've last seen him in person. He returned to Japan a couple years ago and started his own hero agency. I'm very happy for him, but he suddenly stopped contacting us a couple of weeks after he left. I have never spoken to him ever since. I'm sure he has his reasons, but it still hurts. I wonder what happened to him during those years...

At least I can say that my brother is the number three pro hero, hehe.

After travelling for 20 minutes I arrive at a big gate that says: "Yuuei Koko".

Wow, this is it. This is U.A. My dream is finally coming true, I will become a pro hero and make my parents proud! I will-

Suddenly, a broccoli themed boy bumps into me, almost knocking us both to the ground, but a brownie looking girl saves us both from falling.

"Ah, I'm so so so so sorry!" Broccoli says, bowing at the two of us multiple times.

I look down at him and chuckle.

"It's alright! I didn't see where I was going anyways-" I scratch my neck as he slowly stands up, laughing out of embarrassment.  The bubbly brownie girl giggles and starts talking.

"Sorry for using my quirk without asking first, but it would be bad luck if you both fell wouldn't it?" She laughs, giving me a sweet smile. "Anyways, I gotta go. Goodluck on the entrance exam you two!" Brownie gives me a quick hug, while me and greeny stare at her in awe. She's really cute, something in me wants to squish her soft cheeks but that doesn't sound like a great idea. After waving Brownie goodbye, I turn back to the broccoli themed boy. He seems to be shaking in his boots. "Are you nervous?" I ask him, tilting my head.

"I-is it really that obvbious?" He stutters, scratching the back of his neck. Awe, he really is like a cute bunny, a green one that is.

"It's alright to be nervous, I am too. Just don't let it overtake you." I give him one of my signature smiles. "The name's (Y/N) by the way, (Y/N) Takami. I gotta go now, hope to see you around!" I stand on my tippy toes, quickly ruffling his soft hair before I walk inside the building.  

/ timeskip /

"EVERYBODY SAY HEY!!!"

...

I snicker quietly as no one makes a sound, poor present mic.

He sweat drops and continues to explain the rules like his loud self, ignoring the awkward situation he was in not too long ago. I look to my right to see Broccoli muttering to himself. Awe, what an adorable vegetable.