Kiri's Birthday!

This is a filler chapter dedicated to Kirishima's birthday! I know I'm a bit late but I injured my hands so writing takes a lot more time and effort than usual. (Actually I can barely even hold a pen but let's ignore that.)

Anyways, Happy Late Birthday Kiripima (≧◡≦) ♡

(Y/N)'s POV

"Everyone, be quiet! The birthday boy will be here any minute now!" I whisper/yell to my friends. Today is the birthday of my sweet boyfriend Eijirou Kirishima and I have been planning this surprise party for weeks now.

I nervously start fiddling with my fingers, hoping everything will go according to plan. I told Bakugou, my other beloved boyfriend to take Kirishima to the mall. After some begging and puppy eyes, he finally agreed to help. He's a giant tsundere, but such a baby when you get to know him.

"Hey (Y/N), do you have the cake?" Mina asks. "Heck yes!" I run to the kitchen and come back with a big plate and a huge red velvet cake on top of it. "Tadaa! I made it all by myself." I do a playful twirl before putting the cake back in the kitchen. 

My whole class is currently hiding in the common room in the pitch dark, waiting for my signal to jump out. Dang It Katsuki... where the hell are you two?

/Meanwhile at Baku and Kiri/

/3rd Person's POV/

"Are you fucking kidding me, shitty hair?! You said you knew where we were going?!" Bakugou angrily yells, swinging a plastic bag in front of his red haired boyfriend. "Yes I did, but how was I supposed to know that was a women-only train!"

(A/N: Yeah, there are women only trains in Japan. Me and my friends made the same mistake while travelling through Japan, lol.)

/Back to (Y/N)/

Minutes of me anxiously playing with my phone are finally over when I get a text from the one and only, Katsuki Bakugou.

BoOm BoOm Babe: We're here, dumbass. Do what you have to do.

Me: You sure took your time, huh.

BoOm BoOm Babe: SHUT UP, IDIOT! I'M DOING THIS FOR YOU SO BE GRATEFUL!

A quiet giggle escapes my mouth as I reach for the light switch and swiftly switch it on and off, signalling my classmates of the birthday boy's arrival.

I hear the front door open and close, two pairs of feet making their way through the door. "Jeez, Bakubabe, calm down! We're back now, no need to look that pissed!" I hear Eiji say, making me giggle.

Well, here goes nothing. I grab the cake from the kitchen counter as quietly as possible, waiting for my classmates to finally come out of their hiding spot. Trying not to slip or do something weird, I tiptoe my way to my boyfriends.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!"

/Kirishima's POV/

"Happy Birthday!!!"

The lights suddenly turn on and I see my whole class happily clapping and congratulating me. The whole common room is decorated with red balloons, confetti and other super manly stuff. "Guys... " I start, only to be interrupted by a sweet singing voice, echoing through the room.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Eiji, happy birthday to you!"

(N/N) walks in with a super manly cake and an adorable smiling face.  

- (A/N): I wanted to apologize again for updating so poorly but my injured hand has gotten a lot worse and I have exams coming up. I'll try my best to write at least a little every now and then.