Siren Sweets

(Pic has nothing to do with the fic I just got danganronpa vibes because of the ink/blood)

Technically early morning writings today folks.

Mainly because I tried to get actual sleep for once and woke up at like 4:30 am.

It is currently 5:03 am and I felt like writing a Danganronpa fanfic, but also a Coroika one.

So, I wrote them having a class trial for the murder of Forge to compromise + the execution

Also they ain't inklings/octolings. They're human.

We got some blood/gore at the end but I'll mark it when we get to that so if you wanna skip it that's fine with me.

No ship just death

Let's see who killed forge am I right?

Also there will be some spoilers for my Coroika-Danganronpa fic as I'll be using this for a trial. Not trial one, but still

Let's also hope my post-midnight-but-before-light-in-the-sky writing buff doesn't go away mid story

Also if you need a suitable track to listen too while reading:

^Official trial music (from the first game at least because honestly? The first game OST is better. Other than "Rise and Shine, Ursine!" from V3 of course because that is a frigGING BOP-)

----------------

CLASS TRIAL

ALL RISE!

The 15 Ultimate Students stood at their podiums in a circle. I say 15, as one had been killed. Ultimate Soldier, Forge Kyoku. The investigation had lasted an hour, and now came to find who did it.

The Headmaster, a half black and half white teddy bear looking abomination, sat in his chair. "Let's start off with a simple explanation of the class trial. Your guys' votes decide the outcome!"

One of the students, the Ultimate Gymnast, a green-haired person named Gloves, spoke up first. "Sorry to interrupt, Monokuma, but what if we vote wrong?"

"I was getting to that! Geez, you kids are impatient!"" Monokuma growled. "If you can figure out on 'whodunit', then I'll punish the culprit-or blackened, whichever you prefer-and them only!"

"And, let me guess." The Ultimate Fighter—A rather muscular dark-skinned male named Rider—started, crossing his arms. "If we vote wrong, then the killer will go free and the rest of us will get punished."

"Yep!"

"Great..." Rider shook his head but stood his ground. "Let's get into this."

The Ultimate Actor was the one who started them off, a redhead called Army, Forge's brother. "We know how my sister was murdered, at least; she was somehow drowned with her hair tied to weights."

"Then what about the head wound?" The Ultimate Barista, a pale-skinned male named Vintage, asked.

Rider shook his head. "That was in a place where it wouldn't kill her. She would have died from blood loss if she hadn't already been drowned, though."

The Ultimate Archer—A masked male named Skull—nodded. "The Monokuma file also said she officially died at noon exactly. Most of us have air-tight alibis for then, except for Rider, Army, Aloha, and Diver. Going by that, only one of those four could be the culprit."