|Chapter 3 part 2/2|

Yusahiro Hagakure

Overtime me and Leon got closer. It was actually kinda strange how quickly he got attached but I didn't mind. He had told me about how he used to play baseball but now he wanted to start learning more about music which I thought was super cool.

Although as we got closer I began to realize his behavior was troubling like something was bothering him and wouldn't leave him alone. Like a nagging voice in the back of your head that won't shut up.

But he simply brushed these things off when confronted about it. He always seemed on edge and not quite there like he was always engrossed in some far away dimension. Alot of people found this behavior 'weird' or 'creepy' and people started avoiding him. I felt bad for him. I was practically the only person he had.

I felt bad for him. Knowing there wasn't much I could do besides defending him at any possible chance I got.

Leon Kuwata

I didn't know why Hiro cared so much. Maybe that's why I got so attached to him, he was so confident and radient it was a miracle he managed to get along with me oppisites attract I guess. I felt bad lying to him about what was going on and why I acted the way I did. But I couldnt let him find out or he would for sure leave me like everyone else.

I might have had a bit of a crush but I wouldn't admit that. As much as I wanted to just push that part of myself away in the back of my mind and forget about it..I couldn't. I was gay and I hated it. After my dad's reaction I just wanted to forget about it push it away. But I eventually just accepted this would forever be a part of me.

Time skip: 3 weeks

School was going well. Despite the bullying I managed to gather a little friend group. There was Makoto Naegi, Hagakure of course, Mondo Owada along with his best friend Ishimaru Kiyotaka, and Chihiro Fujisaki. One afternoon I was in the library working on something for music class when Hiro walked up to me "Hey Leon I wanted to ask if you would be ok with going on a walk with me and Fujisaki later today" he asked rubbing the back of his neck smiling

I was surprised but agreed anyways. "Sweet. I'll text ya what time" and with that he was off. For once I felt pretty happy maybe even excited and I went back to my dorm to gather my things

End

AN:

Hey everyone hope you liked today's chapter. I've been trying to make them longer so you guys can enjoy them more. Have a good day
~♡