|Chapter 6|part 1/2

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Once Leon arrived at my house I could see he was distraught and scared and quickly let him in

I eventually started asking him a few questions like 'are you ok?' Or 'Do I need to call someone' but he was too frightened to talk. I eventually called Mondo since him and Leon have been pretty close since middle school. Once he arrived he went into ~Big brother Mondo mode~. I feel like he's had to do this before.

After Leon had somewhat calmed down he explained he was trying to get away from his father. I felt my blood suddenly run cold at the thought assuming the worst. But we didn't pressure him to tell us anything more.

Leon Kuwata

I just wanted to curl into a ball and weep. How do you admit to your friends your dad tried to...

I couldn't hold back my tears any longer. Mondo tried his best to make me feel better but it really didn't help much. Eventually Ishimaru called Hagakure...which I did appreciate..but...I was really nervous. What if he thought I was gross because of what happened...what if he left me...what if-

"Hey leon...you want some water?" Ishimaru asked with a hint of concern in his voice. I hesitantly nodded.

He handed me the cup and I took it my hands visibly shaking. I tried to steady myself so I wouldn't drop the cup and eventually Ishimaru helped me by holding the cup for me. What would I do without him...

Once Hagakure arrived he was obviously worried. I dont blame him though. He did offer cuddles which was nice (Group cuddles) and it made me feel safe and more relaxed.

"Alright...what happened"

To be continued...