Chapter 1 Coming back to America

Sophia Smith has to come back to America where she is born.He father James Smith was the CEO of Smith co- operation. 
            Her father has been cheating behind her mother Angela Knight and married her Just because of money and as far as Sophia know that her mother love her father very much .She still remember that when her mother discovered  that her father was cheating on her before marriage and he had a daughter which is 2 years older than me but her mother will tell James to bring her daughter Marina Smith with her Mother Arina Smith so that they can live together .

     But her father force her to sign the divorce paper and some property paper and tell her not to show her face other wise he would killed me.That is how my father Kick out my Mum from the house.

      Later he brought back my step sister Marina and my step mother Arina who started torturing me .I was just 6 years back then but they don't show any mercy to me .I can't go to school regularly and my academic record drop down then uncle Robert come to help me .He try to adopt me but can't as James is my biological father but he made sure James is away from me .

     I have not meet him for about 14 years or more.His son Ethan Knight is my  cousin  and he treated me like his own sister .

    That is when my life had a light otherwise it is always dark.They tell me to move to London but I tell them l want to finish my High school here.So I stay at boarding to stay away from my father.I graduted at the age of 15 only as I go to school early because mom send me .

   Now I know the reason why Mom send me to school at such an early age because she don't want me to see any violence happening at home but I sometimes witness it.

       I completed my medical at Oxford University and now I am a doctor at 20 years.But I am further practicing to become a neurosurgeon .Since I came back to America I will practice at Harvard University .

   I always wanted to come to America even though it carry many terrible memory as this is my birth place and where Mom and I spend for the last time .

   Now I am seating at the private jet of our family and coming back to America again as my so called father tell me that he wanted to talk with me and he had found the address where my mom live.

    In order to come here I told uncle Robert that I want to finish my study here and create new memory . At first Uncle Robert didn't agreed but with the help of Aunt Liza he agreed but he promised that if James do anything to me he will not spare him . But my brother Ethan did not agree first but after I  fake cry something he agreed .He can't say no to me.

      Sitting inside the plane and thinking about my past that happened at America I don't know should I cry or happy .The happy moments I spend at America is with my mom.She is the best Mom.I am setisfied with every moment I spend with her.I don't regret coming to America as I can remember some of my happy moments with my mom.

     After 30 minutes the plane touch America my birth place.I had already informed my father that I had come and he tell me he will send driver to pick me up.Stange right .

              I bring only two suitcase .I can't lose it no matter what as it contains all my files and card that my cousin aka my brother Ethan give me .Ya at my graduation day my brother gave me a gold Card .He spoil me like anything .If my dad came to know then he will take from me by force .So I kept carefully inside my suitcase so that even though he broke my suitcase into pieces he will never find it .

           I drag my two suitcase and move out of the airport .I look every where did. my father really send some one to pick me up as far as I know he doesn't even give a dame weather I am alive or not .

         Than a man in his 30s approach me.
"Miss you are Sophia Smith . James ' daughter"

  "  Yes are you the driver that my father send to pick me up ". 

      The man nodded and said "Yes Miss to confirm it do you want to talk with your father" and he give me the phone .

  I took the phone from him."Sophia the person is John and he is there to picked you up .So just follow him "
  I replied sure hand over the phone to John.

      John try to help with my suitcase but I declined as I don't trust him that much.I felt John is not a good person and sometimes is going to happen today.

  So I have to prepare myself for the worst.
      I seat at the back of the car and the car stated driving .

   Then John suddenly spoke " Miss you must be tried from long journey so will you like to drink some water ."
     Is think that he is a driver that my father send me then I will trust him .Mister you are wrong I don't even trust my own father.I replied sure.I take the bottle from him .

   Sophia take a sip of water but she suddenly started coughing.She can taste the water is little bit strange .So give the water to John .

   John look at the water bottle .So she have drank some but Sophia has cough out all the water when she found the taste strange .

   After sometime Sophia became a little bit sleepy.Did the water contain something .She slowly close her eyes but she is not asleep or unconscious

   See this John call Sophia for few times but she didn't answer .She can heard but she doesn't answer because she find that John is little bit annoying.