29

Hyunjin's POV

I sighed while laying on my bed, looking at the small box in my hand. Tomorrow is the wedding so Heejin and I decided not to go to school today. I just lay there all day while thinking.

The door suddenly burst open revealing Sooyoung-unnie, Jinsoul-unnie, Vivi-unnie and Hyejoo. I put the box in my pocket and sat up.

"Wha-----" Jinsoul push me back to the bed and put a headband on me. Vivi-unnie and Hyejoo just sat on my couch while Sooyoung start putting something on my face.

"What---"

"Shut up Kim" she said and continue what she's doing. Jinsoul grabbed my wrist and start cutting my nails.

I just shut up and let them do what they want to me.

"Okay you can remove it now" Sooyoung-unnie said and I removed the face mask from my face.

"Ya Jung Jinsoul why did you cut my nails?" she smiled at me

"Because it's long???" I sighed and stand up

"I'm going somewhere" I said and get my keys.

"Where?" they asked, I just smiled and ran outside. I get in my car and started driving towards the Jeon's.

I got my phone out of my pocket and dialed Heejin's number.

"Hello?"

"Come out" I hung up and lean on my car. I saw she peeked at her window and signaled me to wait.

"What are you doing here?" she asked as she walk towards me. I grabbed her wrist and opened the door for her. She gets in and I followed after. I started driving and she fell asleep in the passenger seat.

"Wake up bunny" she opened her eyes and looks around.

"What are we doing here?" she asked when she realized that we're in front of her mom's house.

I smiled at her and dragged her to the backyard. I climbed up the tree and reached out my hands to help her.

I hugged her waist as soon as she sat down. She looks at the view in front of us in awe.

"It looks so beautiful" she said while watching the sunset.

"Very beautiful" I said while looking at her. I leaned against the tree and while hugging her from behind.

"Heekie" she's busy looking at the moon. We're now sitting on the grass, shoulder to shoulder. She turned to me and smiled.

"Wae?" I handed her the small box and she stare at it.

"What is this?" she asked and I placed my head on her shoulder.

"Open it" I whispered and she opened it. She looked at me when she saw a diamond ring. I got it out of the box and put it in her finger.

"It fits perfectly, bunny" I smiled at her and she turned her head to me. She cupped my face and kissed my lips.

"Saranghae"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sabawwwww