101

3rd person's POV

"You know that we're not allowed to see each other, right?" Hyunjin said to her brother. They're sitting on the swing at the park while eating bread just like when they were still kids.

"Yeah but I can't just stand there watching you cry alone" Jiyong said, Hyunjin examine his face and saw a bruise at the side of his lips.

"Did he beat you up again?" she asked

"Well...... yeah" Jiyong chuckled and put the last bite of bread in his mouth.

"You should go back to the hospital now. They need you there" Jiyong said and ruffled her hair.

"Thank you oppa" Hyunjin stand up and he did too.

"You're welcome Aeongie" he pulled his sister into a tight hug.

"Don't give up on Heejin, okay?" Hyunjin nodded

"Let's meet again tomorrow. I'll treat you again because it's your birthday" he said and broke the hug

"Birthday?..... Ahh right it's my birthday tomorrow" Hyunjin forgot the tomorrow is already her birthday because of what happened this day.

"Fine let's meet again here tomorrow oppa" Jiyong watch Hyunjin get in her car and drove away.

"I will do everything to protect you from him Jinjin-ah" he whispers and go back home.

Hyunjin go back to the hospital and surprised to see Jungeun and Jinsoul at the waiting area. The two turned to her and Jungeun stand up and open her arms for the girl.

Hyunjin smiled a little and hugged Jungeun. Jungeun hugs the girl and kiss her head.

"I'm sorry I didn't listen to you" Jungeun whispered

"It's okay unnie" Jungeun let go of Hyunjin and Jinsoul pulled Hyunjin into a hug.

"Let's not kiss each other again, okay?" she said and Hyunjin chuckled. Jinsoul hugged the girl tighter and Hyunjin sneezed.

"You're hot Hyun" Jinsoul said and let go of the girl

"I already know that Jindori" Hyunjin said with a confident smile plastered on her face

"Stupid! I mean your temperature" Jinsoul said and Jungeun checked the girl's temperature.

"You have a fever" Jungeun said and Hyunjin think for a while.

'Ahh that's why my head hurts' she thought to herself.

"I'm okay unnies" she said and peek at Yerim's room's glass door. There's so many tubes attached to her body and it hurts to see her sunshine like this.

"Yerim-ah" she whispered and caress the glass. She sneezed again and the couple approach her.

"You really need to take a rest and a medicine Hyun" Jungeun said but Hyunjin shook her head even her head feels so heavy and her body feels so cold.

"Where are the others?" she asked trying to change the subject

"Yeojin passed out and Haseulie and Vivi-unnie brought her to other room. Hyejoo is with them but she's not talking at all. Your mom and dad are on the phone trying to find a donor for Yerim." Jinsoul answered her question before dragging her to the room where their friends are.

They make her lay down on the bed next to Yeojin's bed and called a nurse. The nurse get Hyunjin's temperature and make her drink a medicine. The nurse then starts to wipe Hyunjin's arms with a towel soaked in lukewarm water.

She then finished her job and told Hyunjin to take a rest. Hyunjin just lay there and stare at Hyejoo who's leaning against the wall while staring at the dull wall. Hyunjin is worried for Yerim and Hyejoo.