62

Hyunjin's POV

The meeting already finished and I go to my office.

"Fuck" I said when I saw three stacks of paperwork on my table. I sighed and sat on my chair.

"Ahhhh finally" I smiled when I signed the last paper. I look at my wrist watch

"It's already 5PM?" my stomach grumbled, I went to the pantry and get some bread. I took a bite and smiled.

I go back to my office after eating and pick up my phone. I saw messages from Heejin

Bunny

Don't forget to eat lunch, okay? I love you

I smiled and replied 'I love you too'. My phone suddenly rings and I answered it.

"Sup hag?"

"You piece of shi-----"

"Sooyoung!" I heard Jiwoo-unnie's voice and I chuckled. Jiwoo-unnie hates it when Sooyoung-unnie curse.

"Aish! Where the hell are you Kim Hyunjin?" she asked

"I'm here at the company right now, why?"

"Why???? Kim Hyunjin your wife is pre---- I mean sick and you're still working!?" damn she didn't need to shout

"What? She's sick? Why she didn't call me?" I said while fixing my things

"She didn't want to disturb you so she called me. Now get your ass back here and take care of your wife" she said and I quickly went to Idle's office.

"Hey guys I'm going home early, my wife is sick and I need to take care of her. Just call me if something happened!" I said and run to the elevator.

"Hey bitch I'm still here" I heard Sooyoungie

"Buy a lot of bread in your way back home because Heejin ate all of it" she said

"Okay I'll see you later, unnie" I hung up and wait for the elevator to reach the underground parking.

I quickly got out of the elevator as soon as the door opens and got in my car.

I stopped by a bakery and buy a lot of bread. I parked my car in front of our house and opened the front door.

"Heekie" I walked to my wife, who's sitting on the couch while munching a bread.

"Are you okay?" she cutely nodded while chewing, I smiled at her cuteness and pinched her cheeks.

"You bought some bread?" she asked and I gave her the three plastic bags I'm holding.

I heard someone cleared her throat and I saw Sooyoung-unnie and Jiwoo-unnie sitting on the other couch.

"Unnies! Thank you for looking for Heejin while I'm away" I thanked them and walked to the shoe rack and put my shoes on it.

"Heej you have something to tell her right?" I stand in front of Heejin and raised my eyebrows

"What is it baby?" she smiled at me and handed me a white rectangular thing with two red lines on it.

'What the hell is this?' I thought and examine it

"Ummmm what is this thing?" the unnies facepalm and Heejin just chuckled

"Seriously Hyunjin?" Sooyoung-unnie said

"Just answer me" I rolled my eyes at her

"It's a pregnancy test" she said and my mouth formed an o.

"So this is what it looks like" I said and Heejin stand up. She kissed my lips and smile widely.

"I'm pregnant baby" she said and I just nod my head. I look at the pregnancy test again and realization hit me.

"You're pregnant" I said and everything went black.