56

Heejin's POV

I wake up and realized that Sooyoung-unnie and Jiwoo-unnie already got up. I go to the kitchen and saw Haseul-unnie cooking with Vivi-unnie back hugging her.

"Good morning unnies" I greeted them and pour water in a glass.

"Good morning Heejinie" they greeted back as I drink the water. I quickly go upstairs and took a shower.

I dressed up and go downstairs to wake Hyunjin up. I saw the others staring at the triplet line with a smile in their faces.

"They're so cute" Haseul-unnie said and took a picture of the three who's hugging each other tightly.

"You're going somewhere, Heejinie?" Jungeun-unnie asked and I nodded, smiling widely

"We're going to the doctor" I said

"Eh? Why?" Yeojin asked

"They're planning to have a baby" Chae answered

"Is that true?" I nodded excitedly

"Omo" Haseul-unnie hugged me and the other girls followed. We broke the hug and Jiwoo-unnie speak

"Lippie" she hugged Jungeun-unnie

"Can you come with me to my monthly check up?" Jungeun-unnie's eyebrows furrowed and look at Sooyoung-unnie

"Why not Sooyoung?"

"Dad needs me at the airport" Sooyoungie-unnie said and Jungeun sighs

"Fine"

"You should wake Hyunjin up so you two can come back early" Vivi-unnie said and I sat beside Hyunjin. I caress her face and kiss the tip of her nose.

"Wake up baby" she slowly opened her eyes and smiled immediately when she saw me. She pulled me to lay beside her and hugged me.

She kissed my neck and I giggled. I feel her smile against my neck and I cupped her face.

"You need to get up now. We have an appointment with the doctor today" Chae and Yeojin proceed to wake up the other two and pulled them to the dining room.

"Can I have my morning kiss?" Hyunjin asked and I chuckled before I peck her lips.

"Go take a quick shower so we can eat breakfast together" she go upstairs and I sat on the couch. I turn on the TV and watch a movie while waiting for her.

Hyunjin's POV

"Remember Jiwoo-unnie you need to keep Jungeun-unnie away from our house until 5PM" I reminded Jiwoo-unnie and she just wink at me before entering Jungeun-unnie's car.

We went to the doctor and do whatever he wants us to do. After that I decided to visit my mom and dad.

"You miss them?" Heejin asked as we walked inside the house

"A little bit" mom saw us and gave the two of us a hug.

"Mom can you bring Heejin to the garden? I need to talk to dad" she nodded and guided Heejin to the garden.

I knocked before entering and bow at him.

"What brings you here, Hyunjin-ah?" he asked and motioned me to sit down.

"There's a question that I wanted to ask you" he nodded and I continue

"Ms. Choi wants me to marry Heejin, right?" he looks at me

"Who told you that?"

"Mr. Jeon" he sighed

"Hyejoo was the one who supposed to marry Heejin-----"

"I know you'll do this" I went silent, I sighed and look at him

"About Yerim........" I started

"I think Yerim's illness is back"