The Beginning

Long ago a human infant was found in the garden of Queen Toriel.

The Queen soon took the poor child as her own and brought her back to the castle where she told her husband King Asgore about the young child and they soon decided official that they will both take care of this child as one of their own.

The underground was divided because of a disagreement of having a HUMAN child in the underground so that's what started the war...

'I've heard that story so many times'

The child was no longer a child but a young adult on the age of 26 she had brown hair pale skin and eyes she didn't show often she wore long sleeved striped purple and blue and a bit of black shirt that was showing off her shoulder's while she wore a black tank top that looked like straps for her shirt,she also wore a golden heart shaped locket that she carries everywhere,she wore brown shorts and black long socks not showing any skin on her legs.

As weird as it is the girl seems to dislike wearing shoe's or anything that covers the feeling of her feet on the ground only walking around with her leggings but she would sometimes wear brown boots which is a really rare sight.

The human child was currently in her room gazing out her window down at the people and houses she can see, then her eyes land on a certain place....

'The Border' she thought as she stares intently at it she always wondered what it was like beyond the border.she was never allowed to leave the castle because her 'mother' Queen Toriel forbid it after the prince had disappeared and the guards said they couldn't find a trave of him so they confirmed him dead.we we're all heart broken.

The human sighs while gazing at the window she enjoyed the peace and quite while sometimes distant chatting here and there.It was really peaceful and it was nice but all good things must come to an end.

A loud bang came from the door as it was burst open.The brown haired human turned her whole body to look at where the sound came from.Than she saw her best friend their panting like she just ran a marathon.

She had cyan hair,pale skin,and mismatched eyes her left eye was red while her right was the same color as her hair cyan.She was the adopted child of the Captain of the royal guard and soon she will become one of the royal guard it was her dream to become on,The girl was taller than the other by inches.

The panting human ran up to the other and gripped her shoulders."Lyra! Do you remember what day it is today?!"
The panting human basically screamed more than asked.Lyra happy to see her friend smiled and said"Of course,why would I forget the day your  best friend gets to achieve her dream"

The taller of the two perked up and grabbed Lyra's hand and ran out of her room like she was lightning."CYAN! SLOW DOWN!"Lyra shouted as her friend ran even faster,"NO WAY!where about to be late!"she shouted back.

While those to we're running on their way to the ceremony they we're unaware of the Rebels secret plan of attack...