2 ~ Seventeen

2 𝑥 05 ~ 𝑉𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑠 _____________________________________

2 𝑥 05 ~ 𝑉𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑠
_____________________________________

Derek's PoV

"Stiles I swear if you do that agai..." Leo mumbled for like the fifth time tonight,

I honestly did take him for the type to talk in his sleep, but after recent events, I guess he became a sound-sleeper. He snuggled closer to me, exhaling my scent and tighten his grip on my body.

My betas have been a pain, and the thought of the Argents closing in on us had me anxious, plus a kanima running around Beacon Hills, killing people was unnerving. I was mess, and I knew it, but the only thing that kept me sane and at peace was Leo. Despite everything that's happening, he's been the only thing doesn't change or act up, and I'm grateful for that.

"...mmm Der I didn't know you were..." Leo started to say, snuggling into me even more, "so flexible..."

I looked down at him, as I felt something hard start to press against my leg, causing me to smirk. He was only wearing a sweat shorts, while I had on only my boxers, making everything print and press onto me, if you knew what I meant. How someone could be so adorable and sexy at the same time, I will never know.

I started to run slow circles onto his back, when his phone started to buzz. Leo didn't budge at first, and the phone buzzed again, so I reached over and picked it up, not to see his messages but to silence it before it woke him up. The phone buzzed in my hand again, and it noticed it was another message and a picture from Jackson...

"Son of a bi.." I started to say but Leo stirred a bit so I stopped myself,

Leo rolled over mumbling to himself, so I took that as my chance to go catch myself a snake. I slowly got out of the bed and pulled my clothes back on, once I was dressed I made my way to the window and started to climb out.

"...Derek's just trying to protect us all..." Leo muttered softly in his sleep making me stop, I looked back at him to see his face was twisted like he was in pain,

I walked over to him and kissed his forehead softly, and he seemed to relax.

"I promise I'll keep you safe," I said softly to him as I moved over to the window, I eased my way down the roof and jumped off, then headed into the woods, behind his house, "I'm gonna keep all of you safe,"

"How much longer do we have to watch Leo's house?" A voice asked me, I looked over to Erica, Isaac and Boyd stepping out from behind some trees, and Isaac spoke again, "I don't think the Kanima gonna show up here,"

"We can't be to sure," Boyd said looking around,

"Not any longer," I said to them, I started to walk through the woods and they followed behind me, waiting for instructions, "Erica, Jackson at the school, go get him, you two with me, time to figure out who the kanima is,"