2 ~ Twenty-two

2 𝑥 10 ~ 𝐹𝑢𝑟𝑦_______________________________

2 𝑥 10 ~ 𝐹𝑢𝑟𝑦
_______________________________

Leo's PoV

"Pick up, Derek please pick up," I said as I paced back and forth through my living room,
"where the hell are you?"

The phone rang until it went to voicemail.

"This is Derek, you know what to do," his voicemail said then beeped loudly,

I sighed then hung up, that was the four time I called him and still nothing. I walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water to calm when the sound of my patio door opening and closing made me turn around.

"You really should lock that," a voice said from the room, one that I hadn't heard in a while, one that should be dead...

"Peter?" I called out as I walked into the room,

There he stood, covered head to toe in dirt and ashes, the notoriously cunning, Peter Hale was somehow alive, and in my house... again.

"Hello little le-" he started to say but I crossed the room in a blink of an eye, wrapping my clawed hand around his neck,

"Cut the crap!" I snapped at him, "how you are alive? And don't bother lying to me, I'm tired of dealing with lying bastard as of late,"

"Okay, I can see you're upset," Peter coughed out, I kept my grip on his neck and waited for him to explanation, "so it all started back in 19-"

I tightened my grip and he started to choke and cough but I didn't release him. My phone started to ring to I reached over and answered it while still choking him.

"Yes?" I asked the caller as Peter started to writhe under my hold,

"Leo, it's Scott, where are you?" Scott asked me in panicked tone,

"Home, busy taking out the trash," I said referring to Peter, with narrowed eyes, "where are you?"

"On my way to the sheriff station with Stiles and his dad," Scott said in a rushed tone, Peter groaned a little but I just gave him a bored look, "we think we can connect Matt to all the murders, but we need you to meet us here, it's safer in numbers,"

"I know, I'll trying calling Derek again, and we'll meet you guys there," I said to him, before hanging up the phone, "you have two minutes, talk!"

"That's not enough time to tell my life's story," Peter said once I loosened my grip on his neck, so I popped my claws on my other hand,

"Give me the cliff notes version," I said to him, he glanced down at my hand, then back up to me with a smirk,

"I-" Peter began to say but the sound of the doorbell stopped him, "you're expecting someone this late?"

"No..." I trailed off looking over at the door, I released Peter which let him gasping for air, before taking a step towards the door,

Something wasn't right about this place so I sniffed the air to see if I could the persons scent, but I couldn't find it.