STRUGGLES OF LIFE

The world is not a wish-granting factory.

Almost all of the people in this mortal world are disappointed with the way they live or how they have got the fate they do not like or did not ask for. They whine on a daily basis to let the world know about their futile attempt to achieve something abstract or temporary that does not give eternal solace to the heart that seeks peace and only peace. They want the world to know about their daily fights which they consider heroic like their hatred about a certain person or how they do not like their life or did not get a job which pays higher.

They are very busy sulking in their own tiny little bubble unaware of the game changers' whims and fail to notice that there are many people out there who are struggling to even take a proper normal breath without feeling pain. They cannot even think of living a life full of dreams and grudges which they consider normal. But they fight for that breath of air which feels like a trophy to them.

But seriously does running maniacally behind targets, simply dreaming  about a better life rather than building it, cleaning the bowls and filling the carts or calculating the weight of one's purse and yearning for more considered normal. Normal are those who also pray for others even at their time of suffering.

But those people struggle and fight with something that is made of them. They fight to laugh, smile and even blink under the scrutinizing eye of the dominant. Yet they don't complain. They might think they are miserable but they are not miserable, miserable are those who pity them.  In a way those are not struggles but tests by the divine light in a series of ways to check their resistance, persistence, perseverance and strength to withstand the common emotions of humans and bring them under a huge tree called unity. These people are not strugglers but heroic fighters with the bestowment of divine light.

The light  gives them a sense of human wisdom which will help them to seek the sole key for salvation. They are the real fighters who get an honourable place in the heart of humaness. They do not question why they have to fight instead they fight against the invisible veil of evil that separates them from their closure and seek solace. In some ways we are all fighters but the wars those people face are  more tougher than ours and they fight in a more potent way than we do. But they don't get noticed by most of us...

       -DEVIMANJU MOHAN ....