Part 10: The Bath

Kilo:

Time in the human world goes by so fast. I've been in my room all day trying to avoid, my mother, my mate, and the rapist.

Serafine is the only person who has come in and apparently Lucifer is going crazy trying to find the room i'm staying in.

Best to keep it a secret.

Serafine opens the bedroom door once again and I look up from the captivating book that had my attention. "Are you sure you don't want me to bring you food?" Serafine asks once again and I roll my eyes.

"I promise I am fine." I tell her and she nods her head before walking over to sit next to me.

"What Lucifer did- I don't think he meant-" She starts to say before I cut her off.

"I don't care right now. I just need a break. I've been through so much these past few days I think I deserve a break from everything." I tell her and she huffs before laying her head on my shoulder.

"Well he is going mad trying to find you." She says and I roll my eyes. I bet he is. His impulsiveness and ability to create tension in any room he walks in is incredible to me.

But he is Satan.

"Well Satan is just going to have to wait." I tell her and she chuckles softly before getting up and walking towards the door.

"Goodnight." She says before walking out of the door. I take a deep breath and rub over my eyes before putting the book on the bedside table.

I walk over to the bathroom and turn on the bathtub before walking over to one of the drawers in the bedroom.

I open it to find a nightgowns and a few thongs. I grab a nightgown before walking back into the bathroom.

I turn the bathtub water off before stripping my clothes. I step into the bathtub before fully allowing my body to relax under the water.

I get about three deep breaths in before I am interrupted.

"You are in so much trouble." Lucifer rumbles out deep and huskily from the doorway. I slowly peel my eyes open before turning my head to stare at him.

"Can I help you?" I ask him and he growls before stalking over to the bathtub. I don't even flinch at his actions which only makes him angrier.

"Tell me why you've been avoiding me all day?!" He yells and I start to chuckle softly causing him to look at me with confusion.

"I have had a terrible week and you contributed to it so if you don't mind I wanted a break from you and everything else." I tell him and he slams his hands down on the edge of the tub before gripping it tightly.

"You lost it back there and I wanted to help you." He says to me and I roll my eyes before closing them again and laying my head back against the tub.

"How did I possibly make your week worse? I didn't do anything!" He says desperately trying to get me to respond.

"You sound like a child please get out." I tell him and he growls loudly in anger before grabbing my arms and lifting me out of the tub.