Part 11: Baby

Lucifer:

"What does that mean?" She asks me with a devilish smirk on her face. I feel my self harden even more as she continues to tease me.

"It means your body will burn up with heat until we have sex. Your instincts will be to jump my bones every time you see me but I am also effected by it because your scent will begin to become irresistible." I tell her and she nods her head.

"So how about we skip all of those steps and just do it." She says before pushing me over on my back. She begins to kiss all over my chest.

"Kilo no! You have to stop, baby." I tell her and she hums before continuing to kiss and lick all over my chest.

"I can't and quite frankly I don't want to." She says before licking up my neck. She uses one of her hands to play with my nipple.

I was afraid of what her other hand would do and I have every right to be.

She uses her free hand to softly rub against my rock hard cock. I groan loudly before grabbing her again and pulling her away.

I should get a medal for the amount of self control I am having towards my mate.

"Get in control Kilo." I tell her and she stares at me with innocent eyes causing mine to darken.

"Kiss me." She says and I stare at her with squinted eyes.

She scoffs before straddling my hips and roughly putting her lips against mine. I try to pull her away but she bites my bottom lip causing me to growl and kiss her back immediately.

The kiss starts to become sloppy and wet.

"Kilo! Get in control, please!" I tell her whenever she pulls away from the kiss to assault my neck. She isn't in her right mind right now. Her subconscious instincts are taking over.

She slowly lifts her head up from my neck to look into my eyes. "I'm sorry." She says and I let out a breath.

"If what you said is true we probably shouldn't be together right now." She says and I nod.

"We can ask Serafine if she can slow down the process." I say and she nods before getting off of my lap and sitting on the bed.

"During the party we have to stay away from each other Lucifer. Okay?" She says and I begin to smell her scent. She looks at me with confusion before her eyes widen.

"Lucifer!" She says to get my attention as I reach for her body. She gets out of the bed and runs into the bathroom before locking the door.

I chase after her and feel myself become angry at her running. My cock hardens more and with every movement I feel pain.

I finally get back in control and take a few deep breathes before walking out of the bedroom.

I walk down the long hallways into a large hall. People are putting decorations up and I see Serafine using her magic to set up a bunch of tables.

I walk over to her and tap her shoulder. She looks over at me with confusion and slight fear.

"Don't worry, i'm not here to kill you yet." I say and she looks at me with squinted eyes.