twenty-eight

H A R R Y

a few months later...

Weddings were nerve racking.

Even if I know that Louis wants to marry me, I'm still scared. My suit was tight and I hated the feeling it gave me. It felt as if my balls were being manhandled.

Perrie laughs from behind me and I raise my eyebrow at her. "What are you laughing at?"

She keeps laughing and shakes her head. "Your ass looks fantastic with that tight suit. Louis' going to love that."

I roll my eyes. "The gay jokes won't stop will they?"

"Nope. But, fuck it," she says, a smirk on her lips. I take a while to figure it out but start laughing when I do. She doubles over in laughter and watch as she almost falls backwards into the table behind her.

Petrie was such a blessing.

A few minutes later, Liam runs in the room telling us that we have five minutes remaining until I have to walk out. In our wedding, I was the one to wait for Louis to come out. He wasn't wearing a white dress, although that would be entertaining, but a black suit as well. It was a traditional wedding, just with two dicks.

-

My breathing increased and my heart rate was high. I stood under the alter and the music began to play. That traditional, almost annoying music that plays when the bride walks down the aisle.

A few moments later, Louis appears with his father on his arm. Tears were in his eyes as he sees me and I was close to having tears as well. I took a deep breath and watched him slowly walk up the aisle with his father.

When he finally gets up to me, his father mumbles something in his ear and walks off to his seat in the front. I smile at Louis and he smiles up at me as he steps up under the alter.

"Dearly Beloved," the minister announces. "we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Louis William Tomlinson and Harry Edward Styles in holy matrimony commended to be honorable among all." A few sob were escaping people's lips, including my own. "And therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly, and solemnly."

Louis smiles up at me and mouths, "I love you." And I let out a quiet giggle before mouthing, "I love you, too."

"Into this-- these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together-- let them speak now or forever hold their peace," the minister says before the audience erupts in silence. Me and Louis smile in satisfaction.

The minister looks over at Louis. "Will you please read your vows?"

Louis hesitantly nods and takes a deep breath. "I, Louis Tomlinson, take you Harry Styles, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."

The minister looks at me and tells me to repeat it. I do as told and Louis smiles at me.

The minister grabs the rings and puts it in the middle of us. He looks over at Louis. "Do you, Louis Tomlinson, take this man to be your husband?"

He smiles at me and nods. "I do."

When the minister looks at me, I let out a sob. "Do you, Harry Styles, take this man to--"

"I fucking do," I sob, laughing slightly. A few people laugh, including the minister and Louis.

"Then I pronounce you, husband and husband." He smiles at the both of us before looking at everyone else. "I present to you Mr. and Mr. Styles."

-

P E R R I E

I wrap my arms around Jade's waist and smile up at her. "They're going to be such great parents," I mumble. We watch Harry and Louis dance with Jessica on the dance floor, all of them laughing.

"Yeah," she sighs happily. She looks at me and laughs slightly. "I ship them more than us. Larry over Pade any day!" Maybe she's had one too many.

I roll my eyes. "Excuse me, but Pade is over Larry any day, sweetie."

She giggles before pressing her lips on mine. And in that moment, everything was perfect.

-

LAST CHAPTER COMING UP NEXT WOW THIS IS COMING TO AN END :-(