hinata x oikawa → FLUFF/SMUT

hinata shōyō x oikawa tōru

requested by: as5d5T

thank you for requesting! i hope you enjoy this one shot i created, just for you!

small note: this will be short!

x

「 3rd pov 」

oikawa was slowly thrusting his cock, inside and out of hinatas hole. the shorter male was softly moaning and panting, feeling hot all over from the soft touches oikawa was giving him.

what were they doing? making love of course. soon they both came, shōyō on the bed and tōru inside him. oikawa slowly pulled out, not wanting to hurt his baby too much.

oikawa picked hinata up and carried him to the bathroom that was connected to their own bedroom. he sat his boyfriend on the toilet who had sleepy eyes. he smiled warmly and started the shower, making sure it was the perfect temperature.

he opened the sliding door and stepped in with his tiny boyfriend in his arms. he made a small complaint when he was set to the ground, making him stand up.

"cmon love, we gotta clean you out." in return he got a small 'mhm' and stood up straight. he took the shower head and began cleaning himself out, making sure not to touch anything too much.

he finished up and put the shower head back in it's place. hinata stepped a little forward and snuggled himself in his boyfriends arms, despite being wet.

he felt soft hands massaging his scalp and he hummed in enjoyment. he got so lost in the hands dancing around on his head that he almost fell asleep.

"ahh, shōyō~ don't fall asleep on me darling." hinata let out a loud whine in complaint making the taller male laugh.

"cmon, let's get out so we can cuddle." they both got out and got dressed (well...tōru got out and helped hinata dress). they both brushed their teeth before finally heading to bed.

hinata flopped on the bed, falling asleep instantly. his boyfriend chuckled at his silliness and laid down beside him, trying to make much moment in case he woke the little tangerine up.

oikawa pulled the sheets over their body's, making sure they were both covered and warm. he wrapped his arms around his baby and smiled when he saw hinata snuggle in closer.

"sweet dreams baby..." we're the last things he said before falling asleep beside his boyfriend. both of them comfortable and in a deep sleep.

x

thank you for requesting! i hope this came out how you wanted it to. any questions or concerns? message me about it so i can fix my writing :)

small note: i liked this one >< it's really short so i'm not that proud of it but i liked writing it. also, two oneshots in one day! :0

- author