sakusa x hinata → FLUFF

hinata shōyō x sakusa kiyoomi

requested by: imFLAT69

thank you for requesting! i hope you enjoy this one shot i created, just for you!

if this seems like a copy of someone else's work, i promise it's not. i intend to not copy off of others and i hope it doesn't seem that way

small note: so i usually copy and paste my normal text before and after my oneshots like the thank you for requesting and so on, and i just now realized it was written wrong why didn't anyone tell me this?? bet y'all were laughing each time istg

x

3rd pov 」

hinata walked into the stadium where his boyfriend was about to play. there were already a few people, not a lot because both teams warming up still.

after about 10 minutes, more and more people were starting to fill the stadium seats. it hasn't seemed that sakusa noticed him yet, that was ok though, he was easy to notice by his hair.

not long after that thought, sakusa looked at him with a blank face at first before contorting into a look of happiness when he saw his boyfriend in the stands.

hinata waved excitedly and sakusa waved back with a small blush on his face. sakusa did a random hand gesture, well that's what it would seem to some people.

somehow, they both made up random gestures that made sense to only them. people around hinata were staring at him like he was crazy...

hinata closed his fist four times before clapping his hands twice, sakusa got the message. (just realized this is like morse code i promise you it's not lol) kiyoomi waved his hand back and forth, signaling a "yes"

sakusa looked back to where his teammates were and walked over to them, probably about to have a team talk before the game started.

hinata heard the inarizaki team yell, his boyfriend clearly looking unenthusiastic about yelling, and then the whistle blew causing both teams walk up to the court to line up and play.

x

they won! they won! inarizaki won! yes they win a lot and hinata was there to see most of them, but every time he saw them win it was amazing because he knew his boyfriend had worked so so hard.

when inarizaki was about to go and leave the stadium hinata quickly ran down the metal steps, almost tripping-, and ran over to hug the taller male before they all walked out of the doors.

hinata repeated his hand motions from earlier and sakusa rolled his eyes but still nodded his head and smiled, completely whipped for the male in front of him.

they quickly said their goodbyes to the team, sakusa saying good job to everyone, before leaving and heading towards the car that hinata drove in.

hinata giggled when he felt a sudden kiss appear in his cheek, sakusas warm lips feeling like heaven in the cold air outside.

they both stepped into the car, shivering a little with the cold temperatures outside and having seeped into the car. hinata wasted no time in turning the car on and blasting the heated seats and heat in the vents.

signing in relief, they comfortably sat back into the seats of the car now that it wasn't freezing anymore. an idea popped into hinatas mind, he giggled and quickly pressed his plush lips onto sakusas cheek, payback for what kiyoomi did earlier.

the taller male blushed and quickly looked away, covering his mouth and looking out the window among hinata laugh loudly.

hinata turned on the radio and began driving home. the ride home was filled with praises of how good sakusa did, laughter, and loud singing, singing to whatever came onto the radio.

x

hinata and sakusa were now at home, laying on the fluffy bed they shared, cuddling. they're legs were tangled together and their arms wrapped around the other in a warm mess of sheets.

kiyoomi threaded his fingers through hinatas fluffy hair who sighed in content. it was like everything didn't matter anymore, as long as they had each other in their arms everything was ok.

x

thank you for requesting! i hope this came out how you wanted it to. any questions or concerns? message me about it so i can fix my writing :)

small note: hi! if you don't follow me and only read my oneshots, can you pls look at my most recent message on my message board? you don't have to follow me or respond or anything, just take a look at it and read what's written there. it'll mean a lot to me hehe!

whenever i'm on long road trips i get in a really woosh mood. like...all writey! so you might get a few oneshots this weekend ^^

the amount of smut requests i have is crazy. there's so little angst and abt a quarter of fluff keke

wow i finally got to 20 requests

og plot: hinata goes to sakusas game with shiratorizawa, they win duh cause if oinkawa was there they'd win (i'm not funny??). n e ways they win and hinata gives him a big huggie n then they go home to cuddle

874 words total

- author chan