yamaguchi x hinata → FLUFF

hinata shōyō x yamaguchi tadashi

requested by: datspecialsomeone

thank you for requesting! i hope you enjoy this one shot i created, just for you!

small note: writing gets me away from reality so here i am...like 9 hours later after posting the last oneshot- oopsies

x

「 3rd pov 」

yamaguchi and hinata were calmly sitting in front of their tv wrapped in blankets, watching christmas movies on a low volume.

they were both in t shirts and shorts, despite how cold it was in their house and outside. but cuddling each other under mountains of blankets made the cold worth it.

hinata was laying on yamaguchis stomach and his neck was twisted in a funny way that looked uncomfortable to anyone else looking at him, he was very comfortable though.

hinata always says, 'even if i'm in this awkward position, if i'm with tadashi, i'll be comfy! comfy! comfy!' while bouncing up and down.

hinata felt a small few taps on his shoulder and looked up to where his cute green haired boyfriend was laying.

hinata sighed in adoration over his amazing and beautiful boyfriend, almost forgetting that tadashi even needed something in the first place.

"hm..?" hinata said, not really feeling the urge to speak. yamaguchi just pointed upwards to the ceiling. shōyō gave him a questioning look as if to say, 'why do i need to look at the ceiling.'

nonetheless, he looked up to where tadashi was pointing and gasped softly.

above them was a small piece of mistletoe hanging from the ceiling.

he looked down to meet yamaguchis eyes and both of their cheeks were dusted with a faint pink.

hinata giggled and pushed himself upwards to meet his boyfriends soft lips. they kissed for a few seconds before releasing.

tadashi gave him one more quick peck on the lips before leaning back again on the couches arm.

hinata laid back down on yamaguchis stomach again, but instead of looking at the tv, he was looking in adoration towards yamaguchis hazel eyes.

they sat there for the rest of the night cuddling, small kisses, and soft words that would make anyone's heart melt.

"you totally planned that didn't you tadashi?"

yamaguchi nodded happily and went down for another kiss, squeezing hinata tightly in a hug in the process.

x

thank you for requesting! i hope this came out how you wanted it to. any questions or concerns? message me about it so i can fix my writing :)

small note: not much to say right now other than wow this one came out fast. i'm really glad my writing gives comfort to some people 🥺🥺 this writing distracted me well from my life :3

this is also my last request! i'll be working on my own plots and drafts from now on until i get close enough to the end to start opening requests '' ily~!

og plot: hinata and yamaguchi are cuddling on the couch and hinata pretends to just notice the mistletoe above them and he's like ":o look tadashi!" while point up and they both just blush and then they kiss softly like the cuties they are :(

plot doesn't always go as planned ;P

- author chan 💗🍓✨