19

"You are in danger..." Daniel said as he approach jihyo and hold her hand.

'Warewolfs... are here' Daniel gave this message to JeongDahChaeTzu

"Tzuyu... Chaeyoung , Dahyun and Daniel take all the girls to a safe place me and Bambam will TALK to them... Maybe they were the one who is keeping an eye on us"

"What are you talking Jeongyeon?" Sana asked in confusion.

"Just do as I said... And use your powers IF needed" All vampires nodded.

"Minari come..." Chaeyoung holds Mina's hand.

Everyone started moving with the same pair but... Nayeon didn't move from her place.

"You said it's dangerous... It may harm you too..." Nayeon said.

"Unnie... It's not the right time to talk please follow them..."

"But Jeong--"

"I SAID FOLLOW THEM" Jeongyeon shouted on nayeon.

It's the first time someone shouted on nayeon her tears started to form.

Jeongyeon can't see nayeon crying. She sighed.

"I am sorry..." She said as she hugged nayeon.

Nayeon hugged her back.

"It's... Okay" Jeongyeon released the hug and looked in nayeon's eyes she hold nayeon's both shoulder.

"Follow them..." Jeongyeon said and this time nayeon nodded.

"Please be safe..." It was the first time jeongyeon is hearing this for herself. Those were the same words she said before her parents die to them.

"I'll be" she kissed nayeon's forehead and passed an assuring smile.

As nayeon started moving towards the direction where everyone is going a wolf stood in front of her...

"Jeong..." She utter silently jeongyeon turn around and found nayeon standing in front of a wolf.

"It's a wolf..." Nayeon said fear in her voice can easily be heard.

"They are never an A...  They always comes in group" Jeongyeon stood beside nayeon and she hugged nayeon.

Nayeon hide in jeongyeon's embrace she was soo scared.

"He is the one" Bambam said and stood beside jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon wants to talk to them earlier but not now she have nayeon she can't risk nayeon's life.

She turn around to run but as said wolves always attacks in group.

She sighed and decided to talk to him.

"What do you want?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Jeong... They... Can't u-understand you..." Nayeon utters.

"I'll give you whatever you want... Just leave these girls alone" As jeongyeon said that wolf turn into a man.

Nayeon peeked from Jeongyeon's embrace and saw a man.

"Nice.. Yoo Jeongyeon... Now" He said.

"Give me that stone and I'll never disturb you again but if you choose a no then... Your soo called girlfriends have to bare the pain too..." He smirked.

"No... Never" Jeongyeon said.

She felt that this may cause to a big war in which nayeon can also get hurt.

'We will fly' Jeongyeon send this message to Bambam.

'No not at all noona... Your skin will burn'

'it doesn't matter I don't want to get nayeon hurt'

'are you sure?' Bambam asked.

Jeongyeon turn her head and nodded.

"Unnie... Hold me tight and don't dare to open your eyes" Nayeon nodded.

'1 - 2 and... Now flyyy'

They both push the ground and within a second they were high in the sky...

Nayeon beign nayeon... She peeked and found herself in sky.

"J-jeongyeon?" Nayeon said.

"Unnie I have said you NOT too"

Nayeon's grip became more tighter.

"How can we fly?"

Jeongyeon didn't answer as they reached at nayeon's apartment's terrace.

As Bambam said jeongyeon's half skin is burnt she have 1 burn patch on her right cheek and 1 on her right palm's backside and many small on her body.

Nayeon gasped.

"Jeong... Jeongyeon... Jeongyeon..." Nayeon started shaking jeongyeon.

"I said noona it's dangerous for her to fly but she said your safety is priority" Bambam said.