30

Everything was going PERFECT.

Jb and Nayeon started living together again because jeongyeon requested nayeon to forgive her brother.

And the reason Jb left nayeon was because he loves Jinyoung who is Jihyo's brother. He thought nayeon will not accept him. And once they were (Jackson, Jinyoung and Jb) were attacked by vampires in the same forest where nayeon, Sana, jihyo and other girls went for camping.

Jeongyeon still secretly meets nayeon. It's been 2 months since they are dating. They ALL are confused that why Mr. Hwang and Haeng didn't attack them.

As they were still in school (Haeng and Hwang) it can't be possible that they have followed Michaeng till Japan.

As usual Jeongyeon reached at Nayeon's terrace and found nayeon already there.

"I have told you to NOT to come here until I arrive... It can be dangerous" Jeongyeon said while walking towards nayeon.

"I can't wait to be with you" Nayeon pouted. Jeongyeon hugged Her.

"It's okay... But please don't do this from next time" Jeongyeon smiled and released the hug

"Eww... So cheesy" They heard someone's voice.

They turn their heads and found...

"Haeng and Hwang?" Jeongyeon shockingly said. She hide nayeon behind herself.

"Oh? Just Haeng and Hwang who will add Mr.?" Haeng said.

"You don't deserve that" Jeongyeon shot angrily.

"Okay... Okay but do you remember what date it is?"

Confusion is all over jeongyeon's face

"It's finally 30...last month which was March have 31 days then February 28... Today finally it's 30... It's the day we are the MOST powerful" He laughed followed by Haeng's smirk.

Nayeon was about to dial JB's number when Mr. Hwang pull Her phone towards him.

"No... No... Jeongyeon let go of nayeon... We will let your other friends leave"

Jeongyeon keep on trying to contact Jb through her mind but unfortunately the distance between them is too much.

"Die or give nayeon to us... We are waiting to taste her blood just once" Mr. Haeng said.

Nayeon remembered something.

'what if you'll hunt the vampire and will drink it's blood' nayeon asked.

'we can't do that pabo... If we will drink a vampires blood we will die' Jeongyeon chuckled.

It was the night few weeks ago they were sitting in Nayeon's room and just cuddling.

"I am ready... But I want my last few minutes with Jeongyeon"

"No... Are you crazy nayeon. I am not letting you do this im naye--"

"please... Jeong I beg you and by giving my blood to them they'll not harm any other girl... " Jeongyeon is feeling pitty on herself.

'I can't even save my girlfriend...' she keep on thinking bad stuffs in Her mind about herself

"That's a smart girl! We will take both of you at our place... So that we can have a better dinner" He smirked.