27

"The patient is stable... You can meet her.." The doctor said and bowed.

Chaeyoung was the one to rush into Mina's room first then followed by girls and boys.

Chaeyoung saw Mina she was looking as beautiful as always. No diffrent.

"Hii..." Chaeyoung politely said.

Mina chuckled a bit due to Korean girl's awkwardness.

"You Don't need to be awkward" Mina said.

"How are you Mina?" Jihyo asked.

"Good..." Mina smiled.

Chaeyoung sat beside her and then everyone scattered in the room and found seats to sit.

In starting they just talked about normal things. But then Mark beign the oldest one in the room decided to say something... Serious and... Important

"Mina...  Nayeon... Sana and... Momo this is NOT the first attack by Mr. Hwang and Haeng"

All 4 girls gave him a confused look.

"The first attack was on our chemistry lab assistant"
"It doesn't matter cause he is living his last few hours of life... We can't save him even if we want to" He added.

"I don't know if it's the right decision or not but... You and Chaeyoung should leave this country as soon as possible and don't get back until chaeyoung develop her maturity powers" He said while pointing towards Mina.

"But... Oppa how can we leave this country they'll follow us" Chaeyoung objected.

"Oh! Don't worry... No one will no about this... That which country you'll go except me. I'll directly give you tickets on the departure day... And I'll manage everything in that country and I am sure just for a prey they'll not spend their too much of time and MONEY"

Chaeyoung and Mina nodded. Even they don't want to leave their friends they have no option left.

"And Jeongyeon, Tzuyu and Dahyun please don't meet these girls" Mark said.

Jeongyeon who was sitting beside nayeon hold nayeon's hand and looked in her eyes with guilt. But nayeon gently squeezed it and give her a supportive smile.

"But oppa... What about their protection and what about Jihyo unnie?" Tzuyu asked.

"Don't worry Tzu... I have talked to my 2 close friends they'll protect them. I have called them, they'll be here at any minute. And about Jihyo , Daniel is having his maturity power which is too read people's next action so jihyo will be safe" Mark smiled.

"But I am same age of Daniel oppa... Why can't I leave with Nayeon and protect her?"

"Jeong... I understand you but your powers are not developed remember when you flied that night you have burn marks on your body... That means your maturity is still developing but don't worry it won't take more then 5 - 6 months to develop" Jeongyeon nodded what mark have explained.

Suddenly mark phone started ringing.

"Ney... Yobseo"

"Mark... We are outside the hospital... Tell me the room number"

"312"

"Okay... "

Mark hung the call.

"Those 3 are here..."

Girls nodded.

The door opened... And as soon as Nayeon saw the person she don't know how to react after seeing him.

"I-I need water..." Nayeon said before leaving the room.

"I'll follow her" It was Jeongyeon