7

English period just got over.

Before leaving the class. Mrs. Min their English teacher called out 2 names.

"IM NAYEON AND YOO JEONGYEON... PLEASE FOLLOW ME"

Without thinking twice both girls stood up and followed Mrs. Min.

They reached the staff room.

"Here... These are the supplies I took from chemistry lab for explaining a chapter to your juniors. I can't give them these as they are young , they might break it. Soo... Please put these in chemistry lab. Thank you" Mrs. Min handled them the supplies.

They took them and started moving towards chemistry lab.

"Why did you left yesterday?" Nayeon asked.

"..."

"Jeongyeon-ah..." Nayeon whined
"Why are you ignoring me. I haven't done anything bad to you"

Nayeon is right. She haven't done anything bad to Jeongyeon.

"Please be quite" Jeongyeon demanded.

"No... Until and unless you'll not tell me why you left. I'll keep on asking you"

Again the same nayeon. Even if she don't want to answer she have to.

Jeongyeon directly looked in nayeon's eyes. As she started using her convincing power.

"I got a call from my mother. My dad have a Minor accident last night" She said and looked away.

Obviously nayeon believed as jeongyeon's power never betray her.

Nayeon nodded.

They reached the Chemistry lab and put the equipments on the front desk. But nayeon saw something in corner of the class.

"Jeongyeon-ah what is that?" She asked jeongyeon turn her head where nayeon was pointing her eyes became wider.

"What the --"