31

@MR. HWANG AND HAENG PLACE

Nayeon and Jeongyeon were locked in a room with nothing except a bed and a little light.

Jeongyeon didn't utter a word they were sitting in silence.

"Why? Nayeon why? Do you think that I am not enough to protect?"

"It's not like that Jeongyeon... Actually.   I have a plan"

"Plan? What plan?"

"Please bite me and make me a Vampire..."

"Are you crazy or out of your mind"

"It's the only way... Please Jeong... Please" Nayeon holded jeongyeon's hand and started caressing it slowly.

"It will hurt nayeon..."

"I will bare..." Nayeon said.

Jeongyeon cupped nayeon's cheeks and leaned in to capture her lips without wasting a mini second nayeon responded.

"I love you"

"I love you more my jeongie..."

"I can feel that" Jeongyeon disheartedly chuckled to make nayeon smile.

They just look in each others eyes. Jeongyeon still not ready to bite nayeon.

"Do it..." Nayeon commanded.

"Now... Just look in my eyes. It will cause you less pain"

Nayeon nodded and directly looked in jeongyeon's eyes.

Jeongyeon started to hypnotize her and with in a minute nayeon fainted on bed.

She don't want nayeon to bare pain.

She gently put nayeon on the bed and caressed Nayeon's neck part where she have to bite her.

"I am sorry nayeon"
"I love you"

She carefully dig her fangs inside Nayeon's neck just one sip of her blood is enough to make nayeon a vampire.

She just took A sip... She don't want to suck Nayeon's blood even though she LOVES and every Vampire are in LOVE with human blood.

She waited for a minute...

The sign that a human Beign is changing into Vampire is that... The part where vampire have bited it will started vanishing... Slowly...

And Jeongyeon can feel the change.

The mark like 2 pins started dissappering.

As soon as the mark dissapperd she put her right palm on nayeon's forehead and gave her all positive vibes so she can get back into her senses.

Nayeon woke up with a little dizziness