13

It's lunch break everyone is either roming in the school or busy in eating their lunch.

"Leave me Vernon. It hurts" It was nayeon.

Vernon named guy is holding onto nayeon's wrist soo tightly that red marks started to appear.

"Tell ME yes... And then I'll let you go" He demanded

"I don't love you. So how can I be your girlfriend?"

"Then love me... And be my girl" Nayeon's tears started falling.

"Let her go!" (A/N you know who intruppted them 😅😂)

"Oh! Yoo Jeongyeon is here..." He smirked before continuing.
"What if I'll say no... I am the strongest student in this school you can't harm me"

Jeongyeon sarcastically smirked.

"Of course... Of course" she chuckled

She started coming close to nayeon and Vernon.

But Vernon have a worst idea in his head but best for him.

He smirked...

He started coming close to nayeon as jeongyeon and them have soo much gap that it may take minimum 1 minute to reach till where Vernon and Nayeon is standing.

He was about to attach their lips Nayeon's eyes were close tears keep on falling, when he felt a bang on his chest.

It's like a speed of light. He was on ground. His chest hurts like hell.

Nayeon collapsed in jeongyeon's embrace luckily jeongyeon have taken vampire's candy only few hours ago.

She put her head on jeongyeon's broad shoulder and arms collapsed on jeongyeon's chest.

Without thinking twice jeongyeon embrace her. She wrapped her arms around nayeon's back.

She gently put her right hand on nayeon's head's back side and caress her hairs gently.

Nayeon tears are still falling as she is a little traumarised.

"Yoo Jeongyeon you'll have to pay for it"

"I am ready... Now go or I'll prefer to break your bone" She hissed without moving an inch.

They stayed a little too long in that position.

Nayeon was the one who broke the hug.

Jeongyeon put her hands on Nayeon's shoulder.

"Are you fine?" Nayeon just nodded.

"Did you ate lunch?" Nayeon again nodded.

"Do you want to go home or clinic?"

"Home..."

"Okay... We will leave right now" Jeongyeon smiled.

They departed from the school.