10

Jeongyeon is going home alone... As Dahchaetzu have to attend an extra class. While crossing the road she saw Nayeon.

She is scrolling in her phone while from other side a car is coming in the full speed.

She quickly pulls nayeon's wrist and took her in her embrace protecting her. Her right hand on nayeon's head and the other one on her waist.

Nayeon's face became red from this interaction. Her face is still buried in jeongyeon's collar bone. Loving jeongyeon's baby powder's smell.

Jeongyeon let her go after a second.

"Be careful next time. And don't use your phone while walking on the streets" Is all jeongyeon said before start walking.

Nayeon nodded like a child

"Thank you"

As soon as Jeongyeon started walking something clicked in her mind.

'I shouldn't let her go alone. Maybe possible the Vampire roming in school had those 5 girls smell that night' Jeongyeon thought.

"Nayeon unnie" Jeongyeon called and nayeon turn around.

"Yes?"

"Should I company you till your home as a apology for leaving your birthday party" Nayeon nodded with a bright bunny smile plasterd on her face.

Which again did nothing except to make jeongyeon's heart skip a beat.

Jeongyeon took a candy from her pocket which is deep red in color.

"Yaah! Jeongyeon don't you have manners you should share your food" Nayeon scolded.

Jeongyeon just shrugged it off.

They started going towards nayeon's home.

"Jeongyeon-ah..."

"hmm?"

"what's your favorite dish?" Nayeon asked to break the silence.

'blood'

"Ttbeoki"

"Mine is jellys" Jeongyeon just nodded.

Nayeon then automatically clinged onto jeongyeon's arms. Making jeongyeon's heart beat 1000 times faster.

'Luckily I have taken my candy I can control myself for almost 6 hours'

"Who is your favourite actress?"

"Kristen Stewart"

"Is that soo... She is mine fav to. But I like Emma Watson a little more then her" Nayeon keep on asking jeongyeon questions about herself.

But at the corner of jeongyeon's eyes she have noticed a black shadow. Following THEM.

she put her arm on nayeon's shoulder to protect her from that shadow.

Nayeon stopped saying anything as her blood rushed to her cheeks. Her butterflies in stomach they come alive. Electric sparks going inside her body.

They are walking like a couple who are soo deep in love with each other.

"What were you saying?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Who i-is the m-most prettiest girl in this world according to you" Nayeon asked getting her compose and coming back to her normal state.

"Priyanka Chopra. Nick Jonas wife" Jeongyeon said.

Nayeon hit jeongyeon's chest.

"Liar"

"What... It's the truth"

"No... It's a lie"

"It's THE truth"

"No it's THE lie"

"Then you tell me who it is?"

"It's me... The great IM NAYEON" Nayeon said as she put her hand under her chin.

Jeongyeon burst into laughter.

"YAAH! There's nothing funny" Nayeon pouted.

But jeongyeon keep on laughing.

She is laughing like this god knows how many ages later. And it's the first time nayeon witnnesed jeongyeon laughing. She have never seen jeongyeon smiling before she met jeongyeon on the camp at that night. And now watching her laugh is THE best thing for her...

They reached nayeon's appartment SAFELY...