Celaena and Nehemia

Hi! I'm Ann and I love, love, love, love the Throne Of Glass series. My favourite characters all died. The books made me cry and laugh and I adore them. My favourite ship is Samlaena... and we know how that  ended. *crying just at the thought

I do ship Rowaelin as well, though. Just not as much. Unpopular opinion, but... my opinion.

Do you remember that scene where Aelin gave up her mortality?(its after she defeated the gods) I stopped reading because I thought of Celaena dying and being reunited with Sam!!! I went on Tumblr and Pinterest and found that other people had realized that too. I have not been able to get the idea out of my head and this is the result. The whole thing is from third person ig. I was going to make this a oneshot, but then I changed it to become two parts. Hope you enjoy it and please tell me if I've made any grammatical or spelling errors and if I've forgotten certain details of the plot.

Thanks for reading this insanely long author's note, lets get on with the story.

He couldn't look. Everytime Celaena, no Aelin, kissed someone else, he couldn't look. First Dorian, then Chaol and now Rowan. When she looked at Rowan, she looked happy, joyful and content. He was happy for her because he loved her. But that did not stop the twist of jealousy he felt when he saw her with someone else. Yet he did not hate the Fae prince. How could he? He knew Rowan loves Aelin the same way he loves Celaena. He wished Celaena loved him the way Aelin loved Rowan.

A/N:So sorry if that was confusing! If you didn't get it at first, just reread it again hopefully it will become simpler!:)

Nehemia, the princess of Eyllwe, (is that the spelling? I hope so) glanced at him and said,"She still loves you, you know." He smiled at her, but there was pain in his smile. " With Dorian she got over loving me. With Chaol, she got over having loved me... but after seeing her with Rowan, I don't think she ever loved me."

A/N: She did, she does, but this is what he currently thinks. Sorry:(

He and Nehemia had spent every moment they could watching over her. Not that they could help her, of course, but they kept watching. Her life was more interesting than any of those novels that she used to read. Nehemia and Sam watched her, openmouthed. She defeated the gods! Then there was light, so bright that they had to look away. When they looked back, neither f them were breathing. Was she going to join them? But they watched her eyes open. Aelin Ashryver Whitehorn Galathynius lived on. Sometime later a girl burst into the room. She had blond hair and turquoise blue eyes rimed with gold. A few strands of her hair were pasted to her face with sweat, as if she had been running. Sam turned and exhaled sharply. Nehemia, sitting next to him, did the same. it couldn't be. She was down there. But here she was as well. In front of them, Celaena Sardothien spoke. "Sam. Nehemia." There was regret, happiness... and shame in her voice. Nehemia recovered first. She walked over to Celaena, graceful as ever. Nehemia took Celeana's hands, one in each of her own. " Elentiya", she whispered, " I am proud of you, my brave friend." Celaena smiled at her, both their eyes lined with silver. Nehemia then glided out of the room, a half smirk on her face as she regarded them.

Heyy! Yep, that's the end of the chapter. I'll update the next part soon. Hopefully. Tell me if there were any mistakes and how I can improve. Please let me know what you thought of this.

Also, the video is by Inquillery on YouTube!

Edit:

 Fanart that's not by me

^^Sam and Celaena( I'm crying too)

^^my precious cinnamon rolls who can kill me

^^Nehemia and Celaena

^^ Sam and Nehemia. They would have been friends, I think except they never met(in the books anyway)