Introduction

Some of you may be wondering what this is exactly about. Well, I guess I owe you all an explanation. 

        This idea came to me as I was browsing through the discussions in clubs. So often fights break out and people get angry; they disagree with each other and there is nothing anyone can do to stop them. Let it be heard people; for others on the discussion, this can be aggravating, but for the rest of the observers, it can be quite entertaining and interesting. 

        I created this book of interviews because I want to understand all the different perspectives on popular discussion topics, such as people's opinions on fanfictions, Wattpad, what they want changed, etc. I also created it because I love communicating with you. I love the people on Wattpad and, if I do say so, this is a pretty social project.

        That being said, this is also a very peaceful project. I will not state my opinion here. I will remain completely neutral unless I feature an interview of my own (at the end of the project). Of course, for this to succeed, I need to outline some important rules.

1. Do not swear in the interviews.

2. No racism permitted.

3. Do not insult other religions.

4. No making direct references to any writer, book, or user on Wattpad unless it is praise.

5. Don't fight in the comments. You can state your disagreement. After all, it is your opinion, but keep it peaceful. Let's all agree to disagree.

6. Everyone has the right to pass on a question or, if they wish, stop the interview at any given moment. Please be aware that if do stop the interview, there's a good chance I will use the questions you already answered and post them unless you specifically ask me not to.

7. Try and keep it PG. That means no sexual content. I would like for everyone to be able to read this. (This is not to say that you cannot mention that you think some books are too sexual, but don't get into details or use nasty words.)

8. Try to avoid stereotypes in your interviews.

9. Anyone with hate comments will be reported or have their comment deleted, so it's pointless to attempt at rudeness.

10. During interviews, please try to answer the questions as best you can. Answers like "I don't know" and "because" may result in your interview not being featured. "Yes" and "no" responses are very similar. Try to be more detailed with your responses or the whole point of this project is practically pointless.

11. This isn't so much a rule but something to think about/warning. Please remember that what you say during your interview affects you more than it does me. In fact, it probably won't affect me at all. Be careful of what you say because the more people read it, the more your reputation builds. I just thought I'd put that out there. Also, just a hint, but when you try to promote your story randomly throughout the interview and you think you're being subtle about it, it's actually really obvious. Keep that in mind.

12. Interviewees may send me a link that relates to their interview if they wish and I will post it on their chapter.

13. I generally ask each question one by one through pm as it may lead to additional questions that move with the flow of conversation, but if you really want me to send all the questions at once, please just ask. Because I send it one by one, it could take a series of days. If you give me your answer to a question, don't expect me to reply right away. 

14. If you change your username during or after the interview, please let me know so there is no confusion when I am posting.

         Please be aware that I will not be editing any of the interviewee's responses, so there may be grammar and punctuation mistakes.However, if you break any of the rules above in a question, please acknowledge the risk that that question will be removed. You may notice that the questions change as the interviews progress. This is because I've decided to take out the boring ones or add in new ones. Don't expect a question to be there forever. The cast is always revolving. I also have a code for when I start posting interviews that may be helpful to know. Bold is the questions. Italics is the interviewees response. Normal is just me. 

        That would be all. If you are interested in being interviewed, pm me or leave in the comments that you would like to contribute to this. I am accepting everyone. Every interviewee will have their chapter dedicated to them. Tell your friends about this so we can get this on the road. Thank you very much for your eyes and mind. I'm looking forward to what everyone has to say.