Happy Ending

jennie pov

2021

"WHAT THE FUCK JENNIE! WHY DIDN'T YOU LET THE CLIENT SIGN THE PROJECT!!!"

"well why the fuck are you shouting in the first place, your so called "client" well he was touching me everywhere and isn't myself more important than money???!!!" i stated with anger

"money is more important, you are nothing to me jen" nayeon said sarcastically 

"then guess what fucker, i want to break up with you!" 

"haha that's a funny thing slut, as if your dad would allow. You do know that your father loves me alot right. He said that i was caring, kind, take cares of you and loves you. Your dad even say it proudly in the family dinner night" Nayeon said proudly

"But its the fact that you don't do anything of that. The one that is suppose to be together with me is LISA AND NOT YOU! I MADE A FUCKING BIG MISTAKE!" i said pissed off towards her cocky attitude. 

"ew you still love that stuck up whore for popularity. Come on jen its 2021, its already past 1 year. We have all graduate and that bitch didn't even come for the ceremony and exam. It shows that she's too scared to leave her popularity behind" nayeon said in the phone and boi that boils my fire. She's not allowed to say lisa like that. 

"SHE'S NOT A BITCH AND A WHORE!" i shouted through the phone. 

"what are you gonna do about it?" 

"im gonna go tell dad about everything you do to me" i said 

"sure sweetheart, go ahead i would like to see if your dad believes you"

"i will tell him you have a mistress outside of this house" i said calmly as i knew i wouldn't have to be so angry for a low eq person like her. 

"you wouldn't dare because if you do that, i make sure you will get what you deser-"

-CALL ENDED-

fuck her, im really start to wonder am i seriously that dumb to choose her instead of lisa. I miss you lisa its been 1 entire year, where are you....

2020

knock knock 

"hey jennie why are you here?" kai asked me but i immediately push myself towards lisa's room trying to find her. But she wasn't there..

"kai where is lisa?" i asked anxiously having the urge to talk to lisa saying im wrong to choose nayeon instead of her.

 "jen.. haven't you heard?" kai said

"heard what?" i asked wanting kai to continue his sentence. 

"she's gone, she's not in korea anymore..." kai said

"what do you mean?? you're lieing to me" i said shocked of what i heard. 

"she's in New Zealand now" kai said grabbing a glass of water for me before leading me to sit at their living room. 

"what do you mean by she's in new zealand, she has exam to take??!!" i said worried. 

"didn't she tell you, she have already dropped school to run our company.. i miss her alot, i miss the laughter in this house. She was me and sana happy medicine without her in the house, it seems like this house is empty... but im glad that she have found what she want to work for...'' kai said.  

"yah... i miss her too... i have words to tell her personally but i guess its too late..." i said 

"will she ever come back to korea?" i asked kai