Prologue

A little girl rolling in the daisies giggles as her long blond hair twirls around her in the grass. She hears someone whisper "Hey I'm a dinosaur" A little boy with brown hair is crouching in the tall green grass. While smiling over at her. The little girl tilts her head, grass all over her pink little sundress. 

She gets up slowly using her tiny little hands and makes her way over to the boy, she smiles at him "Hello little dinosaur, I am a gumdrop. "The little boy giggles tackling the girl onto the grass "get down! The hunters are after me" She sits up with her messy blond hair shining on her Shoulder and looks around alerted. 

The girl puts her hand out to the boy, smiling "my name is Callie, Callie Erickson" The boy smiles back and shakes her hand "I am Christian Cleaver" "Callie!!? Callie honey!" She hears her mother call, Callie gets up and starts dusting of the green grass from her pink pretty dress, fixing herself before starting to head towards her home that is just meters away. 

She stops and turns around, wobbles over to the boy while trying not to trip on the tall grass. Her blond hair falls as she leans down to give Christian a kiss on the cheek "until we meet again Christian"

"Callie where are you?!" Her moms yells is starting to get louder in panic. Callie snaps her head towards the voice. She runs through the tall green grass up to her mom who smiles and picks her up "there you are sweetie. come on its getting dark "Callie looks back over at Christian who was no longer there. Ever since that day those two were inseparable. As Callie thought in her little mind that this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.