He Is Back

Living with my best friend Maddie and her family has been really great

                Living with my best friend Maddie and her family has been really great. It has been a whole week and a half. Since I've been to school, and I am happy I am back. With my head back on track to graduate my senior year. Maddie and I walk into the schoolgirl's squealing, making a fuss. I look over at Maddie. "did I miss something?"

She shakes her head, making a face. "Nope." We walk down the hall to our class. Hunter laughing, and goofing off with this one guy. I've never seen him around here. He must be new here? The guy turns around to see a face that looked familiar to me. That I thought left my life, to never return.

No, I am over extrauterine. He isn't back... Is he?! No, Callie, you're being silly. I walk past them, Hunter just staring at me. He has been weird since I moved in. Just staring at me like I am a portrait on an art display.

       Sitting in our 1st math class. The same boy comes in handing a piece of paper. Mr. Riley smiles wide, looking over at him. Gesturing toward the class speaking loudly "class this is Mr. Cleaver. He is returning to Minnesota after a few years. Please take a seat, Christian. "

It is him! My heart is going in over drive. My mind twirling in circles. Why?! Why did he have to come back?! I was almost out. It's our senior year. This is so rigged! Can my life get any worse? No, it already did. My Jr High and half of High School bully is back. To make my life hell again. Maddie looks over at me, a shocked expression on her face. She mouths 'what the fuck?!', pointing with her number 2 pencil.

I shrug, rolling my eyes and mouthing back to her, 'I don't fucking know.' Maddie looks over her shoulder at him in pure disgust. She is not the only one that isn't happy he is back. I, for one, am not at all happy. He should've stayed gone.

Christians POV: 

            Looking up at my old High School taking a deep breath in smiling wide. Let's hope everyone remembers me. It feels so great to be back in my hometown. With all my old friends I grew up with. When dad told me we were moving back. I couldn't be more happy. I get to finish my High School Senior year with the people I grew up with.

I step inside the school. The whole hallway went silent hearing the whispers "oh my god is that?" a girl giggles squealing "yes it's Christian he is back!" I smirk walking down the halls with my old High School Football Letterman on. Hunter, an old friend of mine, spots me. He smiles widely. "Well goddamn, as I live and breath Christian Cleaver, my man!"

He goes in for a hug, pushing me playfully. "There is no way. How the hell bro!?" I laugh shrugging at him "I am back for good dude" I look around smiling seeing everyone but one person. I wanted to see where is Callie Erickson? That is one person I looked forward to seeing.

            When I saw the house we moved into. I knew it was Callie's old house. I asked my parents what happened, but they said they didn't know. Did she move? Did she just move away without saying a word? I need to figure out what happened to her.