Keep Me a Secret, Part II

I know it may seem like things are going fast, but this is my timeline and it doesn't necessarily follow the show's. Also another FYI, all my stories are one-shot (sometimes two-shot) stand-alones, so they're not connected to each other. Anyway, I hope you enjoy! 

Thank you to @louisababs19 for the edit <3

Keep Me a Secret, PART  II

Serkan

I'm in awe of her. I look at her face in wonder--yes, me, a grown self-proclaimed unemotional man, looking at this incredible woman in wonder. Her look mirrors mine, and she's still smiling at me. She looks so happy, and I feel myself melt into her a little more and I lean down and kiss her nose. Her arms are still around me, but she brings her hands up and holds my face, her thumbs rasping over my short beard.

Did she say what I think she just said? And did I tell her I feel the same? What just happened? What did we just say to each other? What does this mean for us? Does this mean she doesn't hate me anymore? Has she forgiven me? Does she still think I'm a robot? Does this mean the contract is void? Am I good enough for her? Am I right for her? Can I be what she wants? Because I know that even though she's not right for me, she's SO right for me.

"Stop thinking so much, Serkan Bolat. Just love me." She pulls my head down to hers and kisses me. The kiss is different. I feel the emotion coming off of both of us, surrounding us in a bubble of love and desire.

Her long legs come up to close around my hips and my hand reaches down and wraps around her ankle. I run my hand up her leg slowly, and when I get the top of her thigh, I sneak my hand into her shorts and squeeze her bottom. She smiles into the kiss and gently bites my bottom lip. I guess that means she likes it and I smile too.

Her hands are touching me everywhere she can reach, like she can't decide what she wants to explore first.  Still kissing her, I roll to the side a little so I can touch her more freely and her hand goes to my arm, squeezing my bicep.

My hand comes around to the front of her body, and I skim my fingertips over the crease of her thigh, back and forth, every time coming closer to the heat between her legs.

She whines in frustration and I stop kissing her to look at her. Her cheeks are flushed and her eyes are closed tightly, her eyelashes dark against her cheeks. Her lips are pink and swollen and wet from our kisses. My heart stops for a second when she opens her eyes; I can see the wanting and love in her eyes. But then her eyes are so expressive, I can always tell what she's thinking.

I reach up and cup her cheek, and she leans into my hand. "Are you okay?" I ask.

She shakes her head. "No."

"Why?" I know why, but I want to hear her say it.

"You're teasing me, and it's not nice."

I chuckle at her blunt reply. "What do you want, Eda?" I run my thumb across her mouth and she kisses it with a soft pucker of her full lips.

"I want you to touch me." She takes my hand in both of hers and she guides it down her body. My pulse thunders in my ears and I feel like a teenager getting to third base for the first time.

What is it about Eda Yıldız that makes me so nervous? What is it about her that makes me want nothing more than to please her?

Our joined hands come to the juncture of her thighs over her shorts, and she pushes my hand against her sex. "Here, Serkan. Touch me here."

She doesn't have to ask me twice. I move my fingers against her and she moans. I feel her heat through her shorts, but I need to feel her skin-to-skin. I kiss her again and sneak my hand into the waistband of her shorts and into her panties. Her hands clutch my shoulders and she kisses me passionately.